asdfnick
Dec 10, 2006
FL
Wii Online Code
5880-1161-5752-5548
Heres a video from the up coming cooking mama game for the wii
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYiDumnXTdk[/MEDIA]
IGN stated -
he single-player mode lets you practice recipes under the watchful eye of Mama, who now has a super cute Japanese girl voice. You'll use the Wiimote in a variety of ways to prepare your meals -- point it down and stir like a spoon, hold it horizontally and push forward and back like a rolling pin, or use it like a knife to slice and dice. Each meal is divided into steps, and you'll get a quick tutorial on how to use the controller before you jump into each section. Preparing lasagna essentially becomes a series of minigames.

Once you feel confident with your cooking skills, you can move onto the Challenge mode. Here you're on your own, and you'll have to beat the clock and prepare meals as fast as possible. As you play you'll unlock more recipes. In all there are 300 foods and 55 recipes, including desserts.

Then there is the Friends and Food of the World mode, where you can challenge computer-controlled friends from foreign lands on their local cuisine. You'll receive a gift just for playing, and if you win you'll get an even better prize.

Looks fun a little like a test or a way to show off the Wii technology I won't get it until the price drops to at least $25 doesn't seem like a $50 to me

Yeah same here...I don't like these kinds of games, they are purely to show off the remote's actions..I want realistic and epic adventures and action games..I'm getting tired of mini-games and stuff like this

i loved this game on the DS, it actually is really fun if you havent tried it.

It probably is very fun, just not worth $67 Canadian for me... the only minigames based game I find is worth the full $67 is Mario Party, and I will definately be getting Mario Party 8

its sorta like wario ware, it looks great to play, espeacially with people round...yet i dont think ill be in a rush to buy it...warioware sorta gets old after half an hour of play...so i dont think this would get much better.

This doesn't appeal to me. Why would I want to make virtual food that I can't smell, touch, or freaking eat!? It would just make mad and hungry. So no I won't be getting this game. But it is fun to see how they incorporated the Wiimotes functions in the game. Slicing a tomato and being able to grind meat? Genious!

I'll actually probably get it when it first gets released stateside. The head-to-head is as close to Iron Chef as you'll get on any system. Imagine Nintendo winning over the Food Network demographic!

This does not look like a good 2P if it's even available which is the only reason Mini-Games sell. Looking back after playing some of the games I beat in 10- hours I really appreciate the the length of TP but Galaxy looks long

I'm not too sure if this game would keep me entertained for too long. Not enough gameplay and too much showing off of the wiimote's abilities. Maybe if I was 12 years old I might consider this game.

it might launch at 20 dollars, the ds one did. Just a thought.

oh this is such a cute game. I want to get it for my baby sister

Last edited:
Back