Coronavirus and Gaming

scanswild

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2017
Hi Gamers,

Did Coronavirus affect your online gaming? Did you think it boost the online gaming industry? Your thoughts is happily appreciated.

Thank you.

I dont really do online gaming so, no it dont

Its effected my work as I get my money from doing gaming areas at events and they arent a thing

I dont really do online gaming so, no it dont

Its effected my work as I get my money from doing gaming areas at events and they arent a thing

Can the gaming events be transposed into a "virtual thing"?

No, I wont get piad for setting things up that way

I'm not sure but people who do live streaming on Facebook and youtube get paid through views etc. Not sure though on what's the requirements for you to earn a living there.

To make a living via streaming you have to either be one of the lucky few, famous or be a female that can slap on tons of make up to be classed as "Attractive"

My events crew work cant be done online

Hi Gamers,

Did Coronavirus affect your online gaming? Did you think it boost the online gaming industry? Your thoughts is happily appreciated.

Thank you.
It doesn't really affect and I believe that it helps the gaming industry to boost up since most people spent their quarantine days playing games.

No, I wont get piad for setting things up that way

So you are just paid through gaming events on site?

To make a living via streaming you have to either be one of the lucky few, famous or be a female that can slap on tons of make up to be classed as "Attractive"

My events crew work cant be done online

hahaha i see a lot in facebook where women hosts a live session of an online game :D

It doesn't really affect and I believe that it helps the gaming industry to boost up since most people spent their quarantine days playing games.

I saw a lot in facebook, those who are offering online classes for coding and gaming. So i think gaming will indeed boost since almost everyone are in their homes and youngsters nowadays are into online gaming. And more online games are being created.

I can't speak for online gaming, but I CAN tell you that COVID-19 has caused a windfall in the gaming industry. As perfect examples, I'll direct you to the console sales #s this year. Naturally, it's damned near impossible to find any PS5 or XBOX-X consoles, but until those hit the market, finding a Switch (be it a regular one of the Lite) was like pulling teeth. The gaming industry is making money hand over fist, as are other tech segments like Azure, AWS, and streaming services. People don't like being stuck at home, and have been desperately trying to do something with their time. Gaming has been a great way to fill that void.

I can't speak for online gaming, but I CAN tell you that COVID-19 has caused a windfall in the gaming industry. As perfect examples, I'll direct you to the console sales #s this year. Naturally, it's damned near impossible to find any PS5 or XBOX-X consoles, but until those hit the market, finding a Switch (be it a regular one of the Lite) was like pulling teeth. The gaming industry is making money hand over fist, as are other tech segments like Azure, AWS, and streaming services. People don't like being stuck at home, and have been desperately trying to do something with their time. Gaming has been a great way to fill that void.

Thanks for citing a specific example. I just got a general idea that the gaming industry went uphill due to Covid because of the lockdown. And I think marketing strat will be in this direction too.

Some prices for retro has gone up a bit, some places that sell them have had people come in and buy what ever and a few games for something to do.

The UK has gotten a new version of the feckin virus,

5 people I know have had the C
They all have to work round people, all with different levels of fitness,
All say its horrible, its not just the flu

Some prices for retro has gone up a bit, some places that sell them have had people come in and buy what ever and a few games for something to do.

The UK has gotten a new version of the feckin virus,

I saw that in the news and the new strain of C-virus is faster to be transmitted. And I think there is also a case in Japan. :confused::(

5 people I know have had the C
They all have to work round people, all with different levels of fitness,
All say its horrible, its not just the flu

How are they doing? Are they already treated?

they dont post online much, 3 have recovered

Hello everyone!) Tell us what you like to play! What are the top online games? I am enjoying minecraft.

Back