Corrupt a wish

yeh... but your mate asks you... he dosent know hilary duff, therefor cant set you up with her

i wish i had a pacman room

granted, but your wii malfunctions and you get kicked out of your house and become a bum with just a carboard box, but on taht cardboard box lies mp3:c

i wish i had every wii game (even ones still in development) in my living room

Wish granted but a random robber (who happens to be really really good at video games) comes over to your place and challenges you to a game of SMC in which you get smashed in and he wins all your Wii games. :p :lol:

I wish my exams were over already...

All your exams have been cancelled due to your wish, but you get an automated grade because of the cancellation, its a big fat E on all your subject exams.
Sorry bro..

I wish i could see the red hot chili peppers in concert.

Last edited by a moderator:
you get tickets to their last ever performance but whats that... a monster truck... driven by monkeys... who like to eat consert tickets...nooooo.
you run but they are just too fast... you try to hide but you cant... they got them... and you had the last tickets on sale

i wish i have all the game`n`wach games

compodude said:
you get tickets to their last ever performance but whats that... a monster truck... driven by monkeys... who like to eat consert tickets...nooooo.
you run but they are just too fast... you try to hide but you cant... they got them... and you had the last tickets on sale

i wish i have all the game`n`wach games
you find them at a garage sale but then they rip your face off...:yikes:

I wish I was a llama.

You turn into a llama but then these animal poacher guys get their guns and blow your head to pieces.

I wish my hair would stay straight (tough one)

Back