Corrupt a wish

you can but you spell a word so unknown the cia probe you.

i wish for a flying comb

psychono2 said:
you can but you spell a word so unknown the cia probe you.

i wish for a flying comb

you get a flying comb, but it cant take off cuz its snagged in yo nappy hair... daaaaayyyaaaaaaammmmmn!!!!

I wish for the worst thing possible to happen to me

You're forced to sit in a chair as it sails through a dark cave, instead of water the chair is sailing on a river of melted chocolate, and as the cave lights up you see instead of cave plants you see candy canes growing out of the ground, and cherries hanging off the ceiling... As you reach down to scoop some chocolate to eat you pass out, and re-awaken inside a massive room with ancient stone walls and massive checkered floor, with giant chess pieces shimmering in the unearthly silence of the sunset as the last rays of light shine through the ancient ruins, illuminating, for the last time the giant pillars of stone you now find yourself lost among... I wish something like that would happen to me!

I wish I was Chino Moreno (lead singer of the Deftones)

Pokemon become real but you soon find out being electrocuted by 1,000,000 volts, burned by fires hotter than hell, and getting kicked by materials harder than diamonds is nowhere near as fun as it appear in cartoons.

I wish I was Trent Reznor (frontman for NIN)

You are Trent Reznor, but NIN sell out and is hated by everyone, forcing your own suicide.

I wish I was back in bed.

you are back in bed but you get hit against the wall many times unlike the catoons u find getting hit against the wall very VERY painful
i wish my mommy would bake me chocolatey goodyness

Cabe said:
You do, but its do fast you can't catch it >_<

I wish I had a dual monitor PC
lol i wish i knew what your were saying lol

You figure out what he is saying while driving home, when you accidently run a red light and cause a 10 car pile up.

I wish for Final Fantasy 11 for the Wii

A) you have a double monitor PC, but the monitors are 100 feet apart so it serves no purpose.
B)FF11 is now out on the Wii, but costs $30 bucks a day and you can only play it for 10 minutes everyday.

I wish I didn't have to write this stupid essay!

Your tiicher diismiisses any essay 4 the rest of the yiiar, but, unfortunatelii, you have to do a 150 questiion test tomorrow.

II want all of thii next-gen consoles to combiine iinto one super-awesoum system.

Back