Cosmic Family Wii

Jorge said:
Sorry, but when I saw this pic all I thought was Quagmire...

1776d1171631838t-cosmic-family-wii-cosmicfamilynin_scrn19772.jpg
LOL so did I

nintendo doesnt always seem to care about graphics, sometimes it turns out better then it looks though (paper mario, wind waker zelda)

XLaw said:
The thing is that companies who make these crappy games are wasting time.
Instead of making kiddie games they could make a real normal game.
That way we could have more good games than just these.

Ubisoft hasn't proved they're capable of making more than washed out ports and cheap FPS games yet though. So it's better that they make a game like this that kids can actually enjoy than so called "real games" that just suck like Rayman RR and Red Steel.

Leave the real Wii games to the professionals like Konami, Nintendo, and Sega.

Oooo~

Colorful.

Looks like a neat game if you were in the 2-4 year range.

All you guys' (and gals') inner kiddies have died :sad:

Yeah everyone needs to calm the freak down....its just a game. And its a game for kids. Not for adults. Its not for your hardcore shoot em up and kill em videogamer. I'm sure that this game will do alright for the demographic that its targeted at. I think the game looks horrible and those pictures make me want to puke but hey some kids actually like that and you know what? Thats fine with me.

PS Red Steel does NOT suck...

And so are you for saying that you pathetic piece of sh*t. If you have nothing to contribute then move on. No one asked for your retarded comments.

Hopefully your talking to the haters because I was just going to yell at them. Seeing as this game is meant for like 2-5 year olds, I really don't mind. You'll get your blood and gore soon enough, let the kids have a turn too. Wow.....Ninty has always thought about the kid demographic, (maybe too much in some people's eyes) and everyone knows that. If you want mindless killing sprees, go play your ps3.

So are you idiot. IF you don't like the game then don't buy it. Simple as that. I don't see why these retarded little children can't understand that its a game for little kids. NOT for them. Stop being complete aholes like those PS3 fanboys and actually develop a mind that doesn't have to criticize everything with a deragotory term.

Exactly! its not like producing this game is gonna lessen the number of shooters or something. If anyone still thinks that the wii is kiddy just because of this one game, sell your wii to someone who wants it and go buy 1/10th of a ps3.

MasterJedi2U said:
And so are you for saying that you pathetic piece of sh*t. If you have nothing to contribute then move on. No one asked for your retarded comments.
Hey. Every one has a right for his opinion so stop dissing on people.
Your starting to make me think that your gonna buy this game.

Back