Ubisoft reveal Wii release dates

Rob Rymond

WiiChat Member
Jun 17, 2007
Solihull, U.K
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/robry/ubisoft.jpg[/xFLOAT]Ubisoft today revealed release dates for some upcoming Wii games that will be released during the summer months and beyond.

Featuring a variety of budget titles and a few larger ones, it all kicks off with Driver: Parallel Lines on 29th June and its debut on a Nintendo console.

This is followed by Surf's Up on August 3rd and Cosmic Family and My Word Coach on the 31st August. And yes we have no idea what games these are either...

Something more familar however in the form of Brothers in Arms: Double Time which will launch on 21st September followed around a whole month later with Pippa Funnell on 26th October. Again don't ask us questions what that latter title is about!

The sequel to Rayman Raving Rabbids is out on the 16th November, just add a '2' onto the end and you'll get the full name. Finally the 'Animalz' range hits the interactive console for the first time with Catz 2008, Dogz 2008 and Hamsterz 2008 all out on the 29th November. And presumbly you can get excited over yearly updates like FIFA.

More on each title as we get it.

Meh

Your news is really good, but you have done to much, I can't read fast enough:lol:

Keep up that good work Mister Rob

yeah Bia double time will be awesome, hope its a better then cod 3 yeah ubisoft made a crappy fps already: Farcry Vengeance

None of those games even sound that good. Really don't think i would purchase any of them. :shocked:

A few are worth a rental but none of these sound like blockbusters. Gimme a game where you actually feel the joy when reinforcements arrive like in CoD3 or feel the love between two forbiddin lovers like in Super Paper Mario or feel the adrenaline rush like in Excite Truck. Gimme a game like that.

I really don't see myself playing any of these games really...(Judging just by titles alone)
The only one maybe is Cosmic Family because I see it as like a futuristic sims game...

Back