3 Ubisoft titles delayed til after March?

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Ubisoft have today announced in their fiscal third quarter sales report that the company have delayed 3 upcoming Wii titles that were originally scheduled for release prior to March 31st.

Ubisofts reason behind this is to 'bolster the offering for fiscal 2007-08' which begins in April. The publisher are still on track to release the following titles as planned before this deadline:

Prince of Persia: Rival Swords
Blazing Angels: Squadron of WWII
TMNT
and another unspecified title.

This leaves the following titles which to date have not been given a solid date for release:

Driver: Parallel Lines
Brother-in-Arms: D-Day
Spelling Spree
Cosmic Family

Ubisoft financial report: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/gallery_files/site/270/1042/1159.pdf

Well good news that blazing angels and prince of persia are still on track I suppose, not very interested in the other games =\

Hope to see the new Prince of Persia game soon...:hand:

Spelling Spree? Im not sure I like that game man, but thats just me.

Well, considering Blazing Angels was supposed to be a release title, it would have probably caused some more disgruntled customers if it was released any later then the release date specified now.

i0n said:
Ubisoft have today announced in their fiscal third quarter sales report that the company have delayed 3 upcoming Wii titles that were originally scheduled for release prior to March 31st.

Ubisofts reason behind this is to 'bolster the offering for fiscal 2007-08' which begins in April. The publisher are still on track to release the following titles as planned before this deadline:

This leaves the following titles which to date have not been given a solid date for release:

Ubisoft financial report: http://www.ubisoftgroup.com/gallery_files/site/270/1042/1159.pdf

you sure about this, ign was talking about this but said nothing about wii games(or any important ones), ubisoft was delaying just ps3 games i thought. i really hope prince of persia doesnt get held, back, i was looking forward to it. unless it needs more time.

Cap'n Crunch said:
unless it needs more time.

Man, I hope that's what it is. Maybe they are just putting extra time into development / testing so the next bach of Ubisoft soft games will be better than those catastrophes they called launch titles.

Back