Ubisoft Annouced 4 New Wii Games

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
According to Revogamers Ubisoft has just announced the following Wii games due for a March release

What Revogamers is I don't know, and I don't know if this is factual or fiction, but before you get your hopes up, here are the following titles of the apparent new games:

Cosmic Family
Driver Paralel Lines
Brothers In Arms D-Day
Spelling Spree.

Woo spelling spree :crazy: if any of these are old games that you've played on something else (though they're probably working titles) let us know, and what do you think of the so-called up and coming titles?

I think I will wait for more info but only one that looks solid for myself would be Brothers in Arms but we shall see

I'm interested in Driver i always wanted to play the Xbox version ,but it isn't bc on my 360. It'll be interesting to finally have a gta style game. Plus not on the list ,but is coming out March is Prince of Persia Rival Swords another game i'm looking forward to from ubi.

Grant it these maybe wii-makes ,but i think until developers really figure out how to use the new controller you're gonna see alot of games wiimade so they can test the waters without spending all the money in a full blown out production.

im a huge driver fan, and parrallell lines was okay for the xbox, but not amazing. and brothers in arms(WW2) should be pretty good, but ubisoft will have to get the fps thing just right.(cough)...red steel....(cough)....sucked.

how long did you spend on red steel cap'n it wasn't that bad. i can see where complaints can come from ,but it wasn't that awful.

Maximo said:
how long did you spend on red steel cap'n it wasn't that bad. i can see where complaints can come from ,but it wasn't that awful.
i never played it but from all the reviews ive heard, i dont want to try.

Cap'n Crunch said:
i never played it but from all the reviews ive heard, i dont want to try.

Then you have no voice, people express different opinions, and if you're going to say something sucks by someone you heard you can't really say anything.

Back