Could You Please Help Me

Hardeep.R

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2008
Hi there, i need help on buying some new wii games. I have 3 questions.They are
1)I want a good boxing game, any1 know any
2)I want a good shooting game..Could anyone help?
3)I want to preorder Wii Fit for £40 max?
Could anyone help me with these questions please. I am sorry if there is a thread answering one of my questions but i cant seem to find it. Could anyone please help me.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
1) I hear Victorious Boxers Rev. was a decent boxing game.

2) Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 are both great shooters that you should definantely check out. Buy them both if you can

3) I don't think you can pre-prder Wii Fit yet.

do i need a wii gun/zapper for shooting games. Is a wii gun and zapper the same. are they both guns. Also. I am not bothered if the boxing game is out yet. I will pre order it. I am willing to wait. I just want a decent boxing game

Last edited:
jutsguts said:
how do i ge3t my wii online:wtf:
Click on "Wii" at the bottom left of the wii menu. Go to settings, and scroll the pages unitil you see internet. Go to connections, click on one, then choose wireless or wired. I think you should know what to then from then on.

jutsguts said:
how do i ge3t my wii online:wtf:
Thread hijacked :lol:

Relating to the original question though, I much enjoy Metroid and that links crossbow thing everyone hates.

Could anyone tell me a good wii gun/zapper in the uk. Not to expansive though, :lol: £5

Ok forget about the wii gun thing. Can anyone name a good boxing game coming out or already out. I just want a decent one. Nobody really as made a good boxing game

Back