Darth Vador and Yoda in Soul Calibur 4!

Yeh, its damn cool. Makes me want to get the game, who doesn't wanna play as Yoda or Vader? Light Sabers are cool!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH YOUR GOD!

Yoda gonna show everyone a real fight, and take everyone back to school!

Nice find T3kNi9e!

LOL, i just saw it again, you guys should see the look on Darth Vader's opponent when he switches on his light saber, he's like, OMG WTF?

surely all other opponent swords would be split by the light saber?

Last edited:
very cool find indeed... would be awsome when it does finnally reach nintendo if they kept it as Darth and Yoda... doubt it but it would be cool...

Untill then we have to deal with the fact that they didnt design it for wii first... and just play Soul Calibur ledgends till 4 arrives

i dont think ill wait for the re-design on this one though,
i want darth vader and yoda... gonna have to get this for 360...

Kinda cool, I don't much like how games are crossing characters that shouldn't be in them though. Same thing with SSBB and Snake, even though I love both I don't think it'll fit the game much.

tbh i think its kick ass when crossover sort of stuff happens' like in music with the christmas time thing, it wicked cus you never see so many people from dif walks of like and singing style. It applies with gaming also, it should be done rarely, and should be done crazy though, and damn it should be good. That's what made the original ssb such a hit, just crazy crossover sort of thing, then everyone playing thier fav chracter, all these gaming celeb's meet for a showdown, it genuis!

i love this idea of putting characters in games where they shouldn't be
IT's FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Singhson said:
surely all other opponent swords would be split by the light saber?

no it wouldn't because... It is the Broodwich, forged in darkness from wheat harvested in Hell's half-acre, baked by Beelzebub, slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the evil eggs of dark chicken forced into sauce by the hands of a one-eyed madman, cheese boiled from the rancid teat of a fanged cow, layered with six-hundred and sixty-six separate meats from an animal which has maggots for blood! And mustard... DIJON MUSTARD

Sorry i just love that show.

kyle

Back