Dayton Ohio, bone dry.

hm..... How far away is Meijer? I know it came from good ol' GR. Hmmmmm

LOL, why does everyone always call it "meijers" :lol:

Good work, man, and Happy Wii-ing! I also suggest that you look into buying LoZ:TP and WiiPlay. Some future games that are coming out that are being highly anticipated are Resident Evil 4 (June 19?), Super Mario Strikers (July 30), Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (August?), Super Mario Galaxy (September?) and Super Smash Brothers: Brawl (October-December?)

lol, sorry, I didnt feel like looking up the dates/speculations because Im on a really slow computer right now. Rep if info is helpful.

ya and i heard form alot of sites that mario party 8 is not a great game, so maybe u could return it if you wanted and get Loz:Tp before its too late

I am in Kentucky. I went across the river to indiana and the gamestop there had 4 when I called and 2 refurbed ones. They closed at 6 so I didn't have time to get over there when I got mine a week and a half ago. I walked into walmart and snatched the last one from the case. A couple was actually looking at it through the glass. I walked past, saw it in there and got a worker to get it for me.

Yeah the shortage isn't over yet. At Best Buy we still sell out fast.

Now that I have a Wii, I have a few questions.

1. Whats the point of Mii's other than personalization?
2. Do they actually travel to strangers Wii's? If so, how come nobody has travelled to mine yet?
3. Whats the point of the Mii Parade? How come when I do mine, nobody is in the plaza?
4. How come when I try to register a friend, it says I can only do that at the Wii Message board? I go to the Wii message board and theres no option to do that.
5. Whats the point of the Wii message board other than to send yourself mail?
6. Can you play games online with other people/Mii's?
7. Can you actually have a buddy list that tells when other Wiiers are online?

Dirtface said:
Now that I have a Wii, I have a few questions.

1. Whats the point of Mii's other than personalization?
2. Do they actually travel to strangers Wii's? If so, how come nobody has travelled to mine yet?
3. Whats the point of the Mii Parade? How come when I do mine, nobody is in the plaza?
4. How come when I try to register a friend, it says I can only do that at the Wii Message board? I go to the Wii message board and theres no option to do that.
5. Whats the point of the Wii message board other than to send yourself mail?
6. Can you play games online with other people/Mii's?
7. Can you actually have a buddy list that tells when other Wiiers are online?

1. other than personalization your mii will be used in some games wii sports, wii play, and some others in the future.

2. yes other users miis can travel to your wii.. under wii parade i believe you need to turn "mingle" on and that should open your wii up to other Miis.

3. Mii parade in my eyes in useless. only have like 2 that show up.

4. When you add a user to your Wii click on the little envelope on the bottem right of the channel menu... from there click on the "address book" and click on "register" this should ask for the wii number and it should place user in your address book.

5. never used the message board on wii but id assume to set reminders and such...

6. as of right now i believe there are only 2 games which are online which is Mario Strikers charged and pokemon as time goes by more games will have online, ssbb and im sure some more.

7.YES! when you go to address book under the messages menu your "buddies" that are online will show a bolded user name and users offline are greyed out..

hope this helps congrats on finding have fun!

Back