DBZBT2 Has over 120 Characters !

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Mortal Kombat has 60 characters and no clones...

LOL almost every mk character is another char in a dif colour.... reptile, sub zero, scorpian...... smoke, cyrax.... etc...

Well, it definitely doesn't have more than 120 "unique" characters. Yeah, there Goku, SSJ1-4 Same with like vegeta and Gojeta I believe. then theres like kid gohan, teen gohan, gohan SSJ, SSJ2. Stuff like that. There's still a hefty amount of characters though. I really enjoy the game though, (not to mention I pwn at it haha). Just beat Shenron Saga, almost done with it TBH

Gymdawg said:
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on the internet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on the internet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Idiots are a disease, a cancer of the internet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

Kudos to the first to spot the reference.

GOSH I KNOW I'VE HEARD THAT....WHAT IS IT!?!?!? XD

my bad for the double post :p

It cant be the Matrix can it? Sounds more like it actually. Who knows really, I thought it was from an anime at first. :p

Last edited:
Rofl! @ DarkPrinny & Gymdawg :D

Lolz@ DarkPrinny

klingonzs2.jpg

Lerygen said:
It cant be the Matrix can it? Sounds more like it actually. Who knows really, I thought it was from an anime at first. :p
Yes, it is from The Matrix; the first one, not those pathetic other two.
It's a cleverly, if I do say so myself, rewritten monologue given by Agent Smith to Morpheus.

Back