DDI Average Review Score

Ok, so I noticed this morning that Data Design Interactive released some more crapware and I had the time so I thought I would see what their average review score was.

Currently they have 17 titles out on the Wii, of those 17 I could only find reviews for 9 of them, which isn't surprising generally these games aren't worth reviewing let alone purchasing and playing. The average score for those 9 titles is 2.02. The highest rating of the group is a whopping 3.5. Now with all this information why would anyone buy games from this company? I am not sure if any of you are aware of it but DDI has been releasing crapware titles on the Wii at the rate of 1per month since shortly after the release of the console. Currently they have 8 titles to release to hit the 25 we were threatened with. If anyone has any questions as to why the Wii gets a bad rap and is looked upon as a dumping zone for 3rd party casual crap, I suggest they take a strong look at DDI and their marketing strategy for the Wii. Personally I will never buy a title from this company even if by some magical happenstance they do produce a good game. So before you buy any games from this developer just remember they aren't helping the Wii, they are simply using it to line their own pockets as fast as they can. Also be aware that games are also released under the Popcorn Arcade name, so don't buy those either.

2.0 Billy the Wizard Rocket Broomstick Racing
3.0 Rock n Roll Adventures
2.0 Anubis II
1.5 Ninjabread Man
1.2 Mini Desktop Racing
1.0 Offroad Extreme Special Edition
3.5 Myth Makers Super Kart GP
1.0 Monster Trux Arenas
3.0 Rig Racer 2
1.0 Kidz Sports Hockey
2.9 MythMakers Orbs of Destiny
1.0 Kidz Sports Basketball
1.0 London Taxi Rush Hour
1.0 Kidz Sports: International Soccer
2.1 Classic British Motor Racing

Updated Avg. 2.826, as of 03/17/2008

All review scores were taken from IGN, so yes they may be a little biased, but they are also the most comprehensive list I could find.

Ok, why do they keep throwing this crap at us, really why?????? Please I beg all of you do not purchase any of these titles, they SUCK

Last edited:
They're probably just Microsoft in disguise trying to lower the wii's average review scores :lol:

Yeah I think they also go by the name Bold interactive, so stay away from those games too. They include the Kawasaki Jet Ski and Quad racing titles. All the backs of the game have the same bullet points. These games will never disgrace my Wii.

Oh and they also just released kidz sports basketball, take a look at the first post for the updated avg, basketball got a 1.0

You know I would hate working for this company, who wants to work someplace that doesn't let you create or be innovative, just keep shoveling out the same old ****.

I hate this company.

Back