Dead Space Extraction - OFFICIAL LAUNCH THREAD

Tek720

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
Just finished playing Dead Space Extraction for a few hours. Has anyone else purchased the game yet?

It is awesome. So far I give it an A-.

Last edited:
Yes, I purchased the game yesterday and is great. The best rail-shooter game to date, until RE:DC comes, we will enjoy this title...

So far, so good. The second best looking game on the Wii.
I hope this reach the million copies worldwide by the end of the year, and them we would expect EA porting Dead Space 2 for the Wii in a third person perspective like the first.

I hope this reach the million copies worldwide by the end of the year, and then we would expect EA porting Dead Space 2 for the Wii in a third person perspective like the first.
you believe the most impossible things. next you're gonna start saying Halo is coming to the N64 :lol:

Yes, I purchased the game yesterday and is great. The best rail-shooter game to date, until RE:DC comes, we will enjoy this title...

So far, so good. The second best looking game on the Wii.
I hope this reach the million copies worldwide by the end of the year, and them we would expect EA porting Dead Space 2 for the Wii in a third person perspective like the first.

My only complaint with the game are the puzzle games. Also, do you notice a slight dip in the framerate during certain sequences?

It does not hamper gameplay, but overall the framerate is great.

Best Wii Game:
1. Zelda: TWP
2. Mario Galaxy
3. Dead Space

This game rocks. It is by far the best MATURE game on the Wii hands down. It even makes The Conduit seem lame (I though The Conduit was good).

I'm probably gonna buy the game soon, is it better or worst the HOTD Overkill? My friend saids "Dead Space wasn't that good of a g anyw" but he shouldn't talk i think, everyone like diff games, true it's opinion but i dont have a 360 or ps3 or i wouldn't know, plus i never asked him if dead space was a great game or poor one. Not everyone can afford a 360 or ps3 or might not choose to buy one but when natal comes out i will buy a 360 just for natal it looks wicked awesome.

I hope this reach the million copies worldwide by the end of the year, and then we would expect EA porting Dead Space 2 for the Wii in a third person perspective like the first.
you believe the most impossible things. next you're gonna start saying Halo is coming to the N64 :lol:

No my friend if you know the money talks, the third parties know that. If this game makes money; nothing is imposible!!

About Halo3 and Halo:ODTS, I never expected that. I think the Halo franchise is good, but can be overtaked by the definitive first-person shooter on the Wii, before the last Wii cycle towards the next console Wii 2, a game that takes full advantage of motion controls and motion+, wiispeak, far better online modes than MHH2, DLC and high quality graphics like RE:DC. Who knows, probably the upcoming Factor 5 first-person shooter game or the EA's port of Black would be that game.

Last edited:
Back