deal extreme has the wiiblaster???

T

The_Loose_Cannon

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5514

sku_5514_2.jpg

sku_5514_1.jpg

more pictures on the site- priced at $16.58 with free shipping.

looks like i just bought one

Niceness..that looks pretty awesome :D..i feel like play red steal again xD that gun made me miss the game

they have other guns on the site.....im still waiting on one of them to come in since it looks like an actual pistol. i thought about moding it and putting custom grips and tac lights on it :)

im getting it for the fact that its dirt cheap with no shipping. i mean 17$??? you KNOW the market is going to rape you when this comes out in price

i was actually hoping the official one would like this...
but anyways, ill still buy the submachine-style shell... =D
both guns look nice, its just that REUC wont be suited to this one...

Personally I like the Light Gun better, it gives you freedom to use the nunchuck, say to open doors while playing red steel, and not have to shake it all at the same time. Wouldn't be great to have to open a door then immediately start shooting because you would still be shaking the whole set up (referring to the wiiblaster) to get the door to open.

Imagine playing RE4 with that bad boy! :yikes:

Wonder when it will be available in England.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
they have other guns on the site.....im still waiting on one of them to come in since it looks like an actual pistol. i thought about moding it and putting custom grips and tac lights on it :)

I'm starting to wonder if you should be a cop. You seem to be obsessed with guns :lol:

O/J I'm sure you're great at your job.

i have one of those and let me say its horrible it takes like ten minutes just to get the nunchuck to fit in right and when you do get it working its hard to use on games like resident evil 4

Back