deal extreme has wiis?!?!?

T

The_Loose_Cannon

OH WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!?

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2190

in stock??!?!! ive bought things from this site in the past and their products are fine in my book (i got flashlights and a high beam laser pointer....also a stun gun for sh*ts and giggles lol long story)

well what do you guys think??? the ETA of shipping is usually 3 weeks

its normally 250 i know that

BUT considering they are hard to find? that extra 150 or so wont kill you

you know that its a japanese console right? not american?

LMAO...... I don't trust this place Jill. Why would you buy a stun gun from a chinashop? :lol:

w00t, first (second) person to see this.

Why bother, unless you need an absolute 100% assurance of getting a wii, why not take a week or two calling and visiting local stores. That's what I did, and it took me 6 days and itrackr.com and got my hands on a wii, though in all fairness it was the second to last and I was ridiculously lucky because they were in stock for the whole day.

i already own it :) i got mine right before new years day at best buy......one of the first ones to get it the second they opened it....

i just think that people are still having problems getting a wii so this site is just another to keep in mind

Check your local craigslist...many wii's on there. I found one guy selling a brand new sealed in box wii for $275...that is only $5 more than retail after tax.

For the price of $350, I can purchase a slightly used wii with an extra remote, nunchuk, and Super Monkey Ball game.

Back