Deal or no deal

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
That's right deal of no deal is coming to the wii, just curious on your thoughts on this?

whens its released will it be deal or no deal for you?

really ? i didn't know that i bought my dads girlfreind the dvd game for christmas and it wasn't really good but i don't think it will work because you will know what s going to happen it will be too similar to the show

i wouldn't buy it

Well we love Deal Or No Deal but the problem with these type of games is that theres not the same kind of excitement in winning a virtual million.

I guess if they add something unexpected to the Wii game or its a budget title then i might consider it but if not i'll stick to playing it for free on the NBC website.

Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Goddddddd?

Anyway, I think that it's monotonous, repetitive, boring and surely winning no money at all is gonna bore you to a corpse.

The only reason I watch Deal or No Deal occasionally is for the banter between Noel, the banker and the contestants...Playing myself wouldn't have any of this and seems like a very boring game to play (I played an online flash version the other day and was bored after the first round). I'll wait for the reviews but very likely to be a No Deal I'm afraid.

Me? said:
The only reason I watch Deal or No Deal occasionally is for the banter between Noel, the banker and the contestants...Playing myself wouldn't have any of this and seems like a very boring game to play (I played an online flash version the other day and was bored after the first round). I'll wait for the reviews but very likely to be a No Deal I'm afraid.
Noel Edmonds. :lol: He really dosent compare to Howie Mandel and the UK show looks so low budget with its cardboard boxes and contestants holding them instead of metal cases held by supermodels like the USA one.

No Deal!!!

I wonder if Howie will let people touch his hands and stuff in the game. (In real life he is afraid to let people touch him. I think he has germ phobia.)

They should make Monopoly though.

TacosPart2 said:
No Deal!!!

I wonder if Howie will let people touch his hands and stuff in the game. (In real life he is afraid to let people touch him. I think he has germ phobia.)

They should make Monopoly though.
Yes Howie does have a phobia about shaking hands which is why he always bumps fists with the contestants.

Monopoly would be good or a Trivial Pursuit game. The best quiz style game i can think of would be South Park Chef's Luv Shack though, it was great on N64 and would be even better on Wii.

Dont know how this would work.

A simple point and click?

hmmm...well it wont be a full price game, thats for sure. but i suppose it could be cool. nothing big though.

No deal...

it will just end up getting too repetitive..and thus borring after 30 minutes of play..

Back