Death Note anime

kinda funny how ppl will say that the manga is better then the anime and then ppl say the jap is better then the english........poor english for sucking hard in its attempt to show us anime.
it was a great manga/anime i loved how glommy the color was in the anime made me feel all happy inside

I'm through Deathnote, I liked it pretty much, but the end was crap, imo. Well, actually it was crap from the episode from the episode on when L died.

I have the Soundtrack, too, and it's pure awesomeness, really. L's Theme BLOWS!

JerryC said:
They seriously need to give the guy who did the japanese voice for Light an award. Best acting I've seen in a while

Its not him acting...

Its just his voice there..

^ I think they changed the voice actor because of all the negative feedback

Its not him acting...

Its just his voice there..

well however you wanna call it when he portrays a voice of a murderous sociopath and has to constantly shift to a voice that portrays a normal person

**** man, everyone complains about every dubbed version of every anime. The truth is it will never be as good as Japanese version because the way the characters mouths move is meant to fit Japanese and not english. But instead of excepting that, everyone continues to complain. Deathnote is actually one of the better english dubbed animes I've seen in a while.

JerryC said:
Inuyasha has a good dub
Yeah Inuyasha has a pretty good dub, I was actually plesantly surprised. It just gets kind of annoying when they start calling out everyones long-ass name! "Inuyasha...Inuyasha!!!!...Inuyasha!!!!" At that point I'm annoyed but then with all the other long names like: Sesshomaru,Shippou,Morokyou,and Kagome it gets hard to keep up. And really difficult to take.

It just gets kind of annoying when they start calling out everyones long-ass name! "Inuyasha...Inuyasha!!!!...Inuyasha!!!!"

lmao yeah and its always kagome yelling it too which doubles the annoyance >_<

At that point I'm annoyed but then with all the other long names like: Sesshomaru,Shippou,Morokyou,and Kagome it gets hard to keep up. And really difficult to take.

yeah thats so true but u cant really change that unless u americanize the names a bit lol

Back