Defeat Shadow Creatures In Human Form???

bobbyt

WiiChat Member
Apr 23, 2007
Camarillo, CA
Wii Online Code
6438-2509-1577-8230
I'm located near the boat rental place and have saved while in human form. Every direction I step in causes dark pylons to be dropped and 3 shadow creatures to come out of an overhead red tunnel...

Only problem is I'm battling non stop because I have no method of killing 2 at the exact same time. Since I saved and am stuck in this location no matter which way I step, I need some method to defeat them, but for the life of me nothing seems to work. Every time I get two close enough together, one survives long enough to awake the others. I've tried bombing them, and have tried striking 2 right next to each other both on their final blows.

NOTHING seems to work... And because I've saved, I have absolutely NO way out except to properly defeat them without starting from scratch... :(

hmmmm can you not transform into wolf form? i dnt know sometimes when i jump attack i kill two or three things at once so work out how many hits it takes to kill one and work the last two down to needing one hit and get them close enough to hit them both with a jump attack, just a suggestion.

Almo said:
hmmmm can you not transform into wolf form? i dnt know sometimes when i jump attack i kill two or three things at once so work out how many hits it takes to kill one and work the last two down to needing one hit and get them close enough to hit them both with a jump attack, just a suggestion.

How do I go about transforming??? does the ability to do it at will come later in the game???

at any rate, I suceeded by learning to do the spin attack & spinning the nunchuck... It did the trick....

use the move where you spin the nunchuck in a circle

cant remember what the actual move is called

Spin attack.
And you can only change from wolf form to human at will once you have the master sword(from zelda later on) and if you have it already just talk to Midna and ask her to warp(but i doubt you have it)

My tactic iss, kill one, than damage the two others till they are nearly dead. Then get them next to each other, and do the spin attack. Or you could do the charged jump attack, but its harder to strike both at the same time. Hope you've managed to kill them...

As I had posted above, once I realized there was a spin attack, I passed it no problem... it was a piece of cake...

At this point I'm up to the sky temple...

Back