killing shadow monster while human

Wiggly

Nintendo
Nov 27, 2007
Ok I just got the master sword... I've never been to the fishing hole so I wanted to check it out before anything else. I warp to zora as wolf. transform, head to fishing hole... I decide to turn wolf and use senses to dig for worms aroudn fishing hole sign... so I run to OTHER side of boat rental to change. come back to fishing hole sign, dig and nothing comes up but rupees. so I head back there again to change, only this time when I come back to fishing hole 3 shadow monsters show up while I am a human

I cant transform ANYWHERE in the forcefield bc I "might scare someone"

when I talk to midna she just says "Pay Attention!"

cant kill them one by one....

how do I kill them while in human form?

Sword spin, or when in wolf form kill them by holding the b button and getting all 3 of them in that purpleish thing, killing them all at the same time.

thats the thing sword spin doesnt work... and it wont allow me to turn into a wolf because the force fields trap me in front of the boat rental girl. I ended up just letting them kill me just to get out of there... but everytime I go back there as human they come back...

Wiggly said:
thats the thing sword spin doesnt work... and it wont allow me to turn into a wolf because the force fields trap me in front of the boat rental girl. I ended up just letting them kill me just to get out of there... but everytime I go back there as human they come back...

The sword- spin must work.

Otherwise you can't defeat the shadow- monsters.

If it doesn't work, there must be a defect at the controler.

Does the controler otherwise work normal in every situation?

^^no I mean when I spin and get them all at once, one of them still howls the others alive... maybe I just thought I get them all and didnt. but i mean it WORKS works it just didnt kill them

balrogs.pa said:
hmm then there must be one more..

I think so, too.

Or you must defeat one shadow- monster at first and after that you must defeat the last with a spin- attack.

it was me... I killed one the first time. then tries to spin on the other two, but for some reason it didn't work (prob due to me). So I then assumed I had to somehow turn into a wolf to kill them.

Spinning on all 3 worked fine though lol

It depends how many there are. If there's three, make it easier by taking one out first, then lure the other ones closer to you, and take them out at once.

Back