Shadow Beast Advice

WiiZero said:
Anyone who asks that question has never played the game before

WiiZero: Uh...I can account on several times newbs asking how to kill the shadow beasts, and yes they have already played. If you would like me to show you the exact threads I will.

Billii: I already mentioned the begining of the game. But I did forget about the Zora's river where they scare the girl.

I don't understand why you keep saying "who cares" all the time when you are obviously clueless to the conversation. I was correcting WiiZero in thinking that no one asks about the shadow beast when in fact myself and many other have answered this question numerous times. It was between me and him...not you so stop sticking your nose in everyones busniess.

Billii said:
IT IS AT THE BEGINING OF THE GAME SORT OF!!!!!:mad2:

No it isn't. After you find the Master Sword it's officially the middle. I am about to enter the blizzard and ice fortress, and I'm stuck in this part now.

smuPoker said:
I disagree. Kill one, spin attack the other two. Nothing "incredibly hard" about that, unless you play blindfolded.

Stupid question, as I should know the answer to this already, but how do you do the spin attack? I never use it.

wiiwillstand said:
not hard for me, maybe for you though. Fighting shadow beasts are awesome in any form!

I disagree. I think it's the most stupid frustrating part of the game. Please tell me this is the last time I'll be fighting these beasts, I hate using my brain when it comes to fighting.

White Knight said:
Stupid question, as I should know the answer to this already, but how do you do the spin attack? I never use it.
:idea: Try reading the instruction manual.

Back