Demo disc with Wii console?

wii sports will definatly be a demo, I mean it use all the functions of the wiimote so what a perfect way to give people who just bourght there console a taste of what the wii can do

Does anyone know if Virtual Console will have free demos of Wii games to download onto the 512mb Hardrive? If the Wii does include this feature it would be great, as you could just download the demo of games that your interested in at home and if you like them you can go out and buy them :).

deapends on there size
the hd might fill up very quickly

chances are that the demos can be downloaded through wiiconnect, cheap medium that will get you hooked on the game only makes since for developers to use this feature.

Well wii know that the wii is going to have a demo so does it really matter what we get? I don't care, as long as I get to see how this remote works, this is a pretty good site for getting a primary source on how the wiimote will work.

Last edited:
Has anyone checked at the local gamestop, though? Both WiiSports and WiiMusic are available for pre-order now. Why would they start selling games that will come with the console? Also, remember that the DS (except for lite and blue) is the only Nintendo console to ever have been packaged with so much as a demo.

the wii will probably have a demo for the first consoles out but take it off once they make enough money for it. like the DS

By a demo I meant like only one game of wii sports or something, not the whole game. Like maybe only tennis (although I think u should have to pay for such a great sport.) I would think they would only give u a little taste, so that the buyer would want to buy 3 games when at 1st they were only gonna buy like 1 game.

there will probably be some kind of demo download, might not be included with the console, might be built in, might be left over gamecube discs shipped with the preorder machines.

registerednerd said:
Has anyone checked at the local gamestop, though? Both WiiSports and WiiMusic are available for pre-order now. Why would they start selling games that will come with the console? Also, remember that the DS (except for lite and blue) is the only Nintendo console to ever have been packaged with so much as a demo.

That may be true, but then again Nintendo may start packageing demos with every console. I'm sort of expecting them to put in some demo because the new controller will take some getting use to and people will want to have something to give them an idea of how it works.

Back