Demo disc with Wii console?

Wii_On_A_Budget

WiiChat Member
Jul 14, 2006
Does anyone know if there will be a sort of demo disc thing with the wii console, like there was with the PS2. because I'll be getting the wii at christmas but won't be able to get any games (Red Steel) until new year, so will there be a demo disc?

it will probably come with wii sports but i dont know for sure. plus you can always download older games off of the VC

good idea! thanks for the re-assurance, you can tell by my username I'm not the richest Wii fan in the universe, I'll only be able to afford the bare minimum (basic console, Couple of VC games, Red Steel and Zelda) for at least the first few months.

I've heard demos will be downloaded to the console, but I would like it if it came with a demo disc (when you're treading into territory as unfamiliar as the Wii, it's nice to have a sampler first).

I thik that the demos that come over the wii as a kiosk will be free, I think their just to promote them so the audience can see whats coming out.

pit18 said:
I thik that the demos that come over the wii as a kiosk will be free, I think their just to promote them so the audience can see whats coming out.
youre probably right. the always online wii downloads will be automatic

may be a free disc on some mags (but the mag will be pricey)
ala offical ps2 mag and the xbox one

I read that wii sports will be the "demo" disk, and ii think is the best game to start... or maybe the wii orchesta

Arcadium said:
I read that wii sports will be the "demo" disk, and ii think is the best game to start... or maybe the wii orchesta

I'd much rather have Wii Sports than Wii Orchestra (that said, I'm not really interested in either).

wii orchestra will be fun (yes i do play the air batton to classical music)

Since the DS came with a Metroid: Hunter demo, I'm guessing/hoping they'll give us a MP3: C demo, or better yet, dare I say, SSBB DEMO!!!

*eyes twinkle with hope*

Last edited:
Back