Devil May Cry

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
With it's twelve episode run ending very soon, what did we all think of it?

I loved it, being a big fan of the series. The main story line is a little confusing, it is supossed to develop through the first 9 episodes and then start to happen in episode 10. Episode 10 come across as a second part of a story which was odd, hopefully episode's 11 and 12 will end with some big fights.

I haven't seen it yet. Was impressed by the original trailers, but I'm waiting till it's dubbed and brought over here.

They've only gone for a 12 episode series? How long is each episode; if they're around 20 minutes each, I'd have thought that they would go for a 20+ episode series instead.

milliways said:
I haven't seen it yet. Was impressed by the original trailers, but I'm waiting till it's dubbed and brought over here.

They've only gone for a 12 episode series? How long is each episode; if they're around 20 minutes each, I'd have thought that they would go for a 20+ episode series instead.

around 25 episodes each.

I hope they make a new season, 12 episodes isnt enough.

I doubt it will get dubbed, it is less main stream anime.

I love the DMC series and I have played through all three of the games as well. I got into the DMC anime as a result of Cpt.McCloud's suggestion and I think that its a great show to watch. :)

Byuakuya said:
I love the DMC series and I have played through all three of the games as well. I got into the DMC anime as a result of Cpt.McCloud's suggestion and I think that its a great show to watch. :)

I love you Pras ^^

:lol:

Have you managed to catch the 1oth and 11th episodes?

They are currently hard to find but I found 10 a little strange as it seemed part 2 of an episode even tho it was ment to start the final arc story.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I love you Pras ^^

:lol:

Have you managed to catch the 1oth and 11th episodes?

They are currently hard to find but I found 10 a little strange as it seemed part 2 of an episode even tho it was ment to start the final arc story.
No, I have not got to those episodes yet. I got carried away with Bleach. :lol:
But I know that they will be as great as the previous episodes.

milliways said:
I think it will be dubbed, after all the DMC3 manga was realsed in English. Just got to play the waiting game...
With so much interest in DMC from the west, I'm sure if neccessary, we'll get a fan-dub on youtube.

Yeah, DMC has not been picked up by an official subber, its all fan subs I think.

Maybe a dubbed but we have yet to see.

milliways said:
I'm sure someone wil pick it up eventually. The manga has been popular, and the games are pretty big in English speaking countries too.

Meh, a official subber won't pick it up, it just has fan subs and some group subs.

Dubbing I also doubt but we have yet to see.

First season is now over, I now wait for news of a second season:cool:

I LOVED IT <33 Devil May Cry is like one of my Fave game ever, next to The Prince Of Persia..

Back