Did Guitar Hero crash my Wii?

Wii-Wild

WiiChat Member
Apr 30, 2007
Ohio, USA
I have had my Wii now for about 6 months and have never, EVER had any trouble getting it to connect online. Tonight I am online, everything is fine and then I "link" my GH account with guitarhero.com and all of a sudden I can't connect to anything.

Error code 51330.

Please help.

Same thing happened to me but I tried again and it worked...it has alot of glitches...especially the site that keeps your records...it is so screwed up

What exactly did you do the second time?

I can't connect to anything at all. I am even failing the connection tests in the Wii options!!!

That code means that the unit cannot find the access point (i.e. the wireless router) Try setting up a new connection from scratch and see if you can get that one to work. Also, that code has sometines been reported when old gamecube memory cards are inserted (only the third party ones). Did you put in a GC card?

Hope this helps.

Dr. Mom

I have not installed any memory cards at all.

I cleared all of my old settings out and set it up again. It finds my router/access point right away, accepts it but then fails the connection test. When I try to open the internet channel (or anything else online) it comes up and states "An internet connection is required for this. Click here to set one up." then it takes me back to the connections settings and I start all over. Each time yielding the same results. Both of my computers can still connect to the router without any issues at all.

Here, if you have an error code.. (This goes to everyone) Go to this link below.
http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/
You could see there is a box on the left side, asking for your error code.
All you have to do, is type the error code in, and select your system,
and language.. and you'll be all right! It'll tell you what the problem is,
and what you have to do to fix it. Good luck!

Back