diddy kong dissapointment

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
is anyone else who owns or played this game feeling that the n64 version is significantly better than the ds version?

granted i love the wi-fi and new charchters. but the adventure mode is to simple, the bosses arent NEARLY as hard as on n64 and theres the coin challenge taken away after you beat a stage. im really not feelin that whole balloon poppin thing. its fun, but dosent work out to well. VC please release dkr.

Yes yes, sadly it is true, games are becoming easy for the new generations, what a shame, so if the make a remake of a game 10 years later it's going to be modified to be easy for new generations, which is really dumb you know, they should be harder so that new generations become masters as they practice and fail until they achieve greatness on the "hard" game, and that way every game would sustain it's difficulty level the same as that "hard game"..but no, they instead make the games easier:frown2:

I played it over a friends and wasn't really impressed.
It's not bad.
It's just not as good as the N64 version.
I didn't like the controls as much either.

I haven't played it, but the commercial(complete) really brings back nice memories of those years as I used to play it...it was my first N64 game:)

Axtlar said:
Yes yes, sadly it is true, games are becoming easy for the new generations, what a shame, so if the make a remake of a game 10 years later it's going to be modified to be easy for new generations, which is really dumb you know, they should be harder so that new generations become masters as they practice and fail until they achieve greatness on the "hard" game, and that way every game would sustain it's difficulty level the same as that "hard game"..but no, they instead make the games easier:frown2:

i fully agree with that, im almost at the point where im going to trade this game in for some credit

So is this game good or bad? because I was going to get it for my friend because DKR64 was his favorite N64 game of all time. Should I still get it for him or no?

Roadrunner32 said:
So is this game good or bad? because I was going to get it for my friend because DKR64 was his favorite N64 game of all time. Should I still get it for him or no?

If you liked DKR you'll like DKR DS, it's almost the same game with annoying touchscreen crap in it. Online makes up for its touchscreen flaws IMO.

Ive got the game. I deffinetly like it better than the N64. The only thing that i didn't like was how it only took 2.5 hours to beat! I didn't like how after you beat the main game you get the same thing..backwards....pretty non-inventive. The online is awsome. and very fun. I also love the unlockables that you can get in game. Overall. i would give this game about a 7.5/10

Good job nintendo!:cornut:

Back