Diddy Kong's Red Card???

Blue Sun

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
Australia
I played through the Crystal cup, got to Diddy Kong and won the first game against him, then in the last 2, he started to use the "Red Card".

By using this he took all of my players off the field and was able to take as many Megastrikes (4 in a row), in which he hit the orange twice but with all 6 shots. He scored 2 goals out of 4 megastrikes, and managed to beat me 2-1, in the last two games, thus winning the series.

It seems nearly impossible to beat him, the red card is ridiculous.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Last edited:
he should only be able to take one away, once u realise the glow is there keep ur men clear. Yes once hes taken away all my men, but he was extremly lucky.

if your using this move for yourself then its great but as soon as you see the light, stay away!

Yeah, Run into the light and you're an idiot

Why does everyone complain about every aspect of the game

Red Card
Mario being really big and hard to tackle
Hammer Bros

Stop the complaining!!!!

Thanks for the replies guys. I just bought the game (only just came out in AUS) so i didn't really know what the light was about.

Cheers.

Bets thing to do against Diddy is keep him marked so if the ball gets passed to him quickly take him out, try to keep your players in your half on defense. I used DK for the sungle player and instead of playing Diddy you play Wario which i thought was much easier. You could try that?

Back