Whats with Diddy?

aIStriker

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
Can someone post a video on how to beat him or simply guide me through on how to eliminate Diddy with this team?

Captain Yoshi
Playmaker Toad
Deffense Dry Bones
Offensive Hammer Bro.

I cant seem to beat Diddy! Everytime he clobbers me for some reason with those rays and teleporting beams..it gets nerve racking cuz it takes like an hour to get through the qualifiers...I've gotten and faced him bout twice and lost both times! I can't take this anymore! I have to beat him and claim the Crystal Cup

if you're having trouble with diddy, youre in trouble when it comes to the strikers cup......try to always be in control of your faster player (which is everyone but hammer bros.) and don't let him get free.....you should be able to get your guys free to get off megastrikes and skillshots

um....dont tackle him when he dont have the ball so he wont get his special ability, then u should have no problem beating him. i hope this will help

Its not that easy really...everytime I pass, he knocks me over. The cheapest strategy in mind so far is to score 1 goal and camp golie until time runs out. AFTER all, people do say Striker's Cup is outrageously hard

aIStriker said:
Sorry for double post~ so happy! I beat diddy :O :O

Now you might be stuck on the Striker Cup like me though. Its really hard when you get to the elimination rounds!!

when you have an item, try firing it around you and then charge up the ball right after that. :lol: :wink: :ciappa: :crazy:

Just beat Diddy on third try. Whenever I have Toad I just go for the goalie jump. Whenever I have Hammer Bro I wait for one of them to try and tackle and I do the hammer smash, then I quickly do his charge up shot which takes out the goalie. If I'm stuck with only Luigi and Drybones, I stay defensive until I get an item at which point I either do the Shock Combo or I take out both of them if possible and go for the megastrike.

The only thing to do on defense is make sure NOT to be too aggressive with Diddy since his red card can leave you in a 2 or 3 versus 1 situation. (That happened to me with Toad but somehow I still scored).

Also, if he has Monty Mole, which he always has with me, guard that dude man on man, especially when you see them start to do a bunch of hectic passing, because it usually ends with a pass to Monty mole and he does a quick but extremely powerful shot and makes it usually.

Back