Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats with Diddy?

Discussion in 'Mario Strikers Charged' started by aIStriker, Aug 23, 2007.

1. aIStriker

aIStriker WiiChat Member

Can someone post a video on how to beat him or simply guide me through on how to eliminate Diddy with this team?

Captain Yoshi
    Playmaker Toad
    Deffense Dry Bones
    Offensive Hammer Bro.

I cant seem to beat Diddy! Everytime he clobbers me for some reason with those rays and teleporting beams..it gets nerve racking cuz it takes like an hour to get through the qualifiers...I've gotten and faced him bout twice and lost both times! I can't take this anymore! I have to beat him and claim the Crystal Cup

2. penguinphil

penguinphil custom user title

Wii Friend Code: 3599-7437-7191-4055
    3599-7437-7191-4055
    if you're having trouble with diddy, youre in trouble when it comes to the strikers cup......try to always be in control of your faster player (which is everyone but hammer bros.) and don't let him get free.....you should be able to get your guys free to get off megastrikes and skillshots

3. MadFrog

MadFrog Banned

um....dont tackle him when he dont have the ball so he wont get his special ability, then u should have no problem beating him. i hope this will help

4. aIStriker

aIStriker WiiChat Member

Its not that easy really...everytime I pass, he knocks me over. The cheapest strategy in mind so far is to score 1 goal and camp golie until time runs out. AFTER all, people do say Striker's Cup is outrageously hard

5. aIStriker

aIStriker WiiChat Member

Sorry for double post~ so happy! I beat diddy :O :O

6. manufan15

Wii Friend Code: 0000-0000-0000-0000
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Now you might be stuck on the Striker Cup like me though. Its really hard when you get to the elimination rounds!!

7. wiilike

wiilike Banned

when you have an item, try firing it around you and then charge up the ball right after that. :lol: :wink: :ciappa: :crazy:

8. 6ix

6ix rebmeM tahCiiW

Just beat Diddy on third try. Whenever I have Toad I just go for the goalie jump. Whenever I have Hammer Bro I wait for one of them to try and tackle and I do the hammer smash, then I quickly do his charge up shot which takes out the goalie. If I'm stuck with only Luigi and Drybones, I stay defensive until I get an item at which point I either do the Shock Combo or I take out both of them if possible and go for the megastrike.

The only thing to do on defense is make sure NOT to be too aggressive with Diddy since his red card can leave you in a 2 or 3 versus 1 situation. (That happened to me with Toad but somehow I still scored).

Also, if he has Monty Mole, which he always has with me, guard that dude man on man, especially when you see them start to do a bunch of hectic passing, because it usually ends with a pass to Monty mole and he does a quick but extremely powerful shot and makes it usually.