Dinosaur autopsy to be shown on TV

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
Some of you will have heard of the almost perfectly preserved mummified Dinosaur discovered recently. Well it's just been announced that the autopsy will be broadcast on TV.

Article on Yahoo

More detail

I think this is a great discovery. And it will finally shut up those closed-minded religious zealots who claim dinosaurs never existed.

Seriously, I would like to thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have been so busy this week that I would have missed it if you had not reminded me. I will definitely be checking it out.

Yeah, I'm going to watch this too. Dinosaurs Are Great. Did you know the greatest species of dinosaur was a Black Yoshi! He was a Gangsta Dinosaur.
I'm off to do stuff. Bye!

FRuMMaGe said:
Some of you will have heard of the almost perfectly preserved mummified Dinosaur discovered recently. Well it's just been announced that the autopsy will be broadcast on TV.

Article on Yahoo

More detail

I think this is a great discovery. And it will finally shut up those closed-minded religious zealots who claim dinosaurs never existed.

Ahh Cool!

But that religious thing? What religious person says Dinosaurs never existed? They existed. It's just that they existed the same time humans did and not a "Million years ago"

RadNad said:
Yeah, I'm going to watch this too. Dinosaurs Are Great. Did you know the greatest species of dinosaur was a Black Yoshi! He was a Gangsta Dinosaur.
I'm off to do stuff. Bye!
Yep.

The Yoshi, or it's Latin name yoshi-isa-fagasaurus

bilzar said:
Ahh Cool!

But that religious thing? What religious person says Dinosaurs never existed? They existed. It's just that they existed the same time humans did and not a "Million years ago"
Hardcore Christians say dinosaurs never existed because they weren't mentioned in the bible.

What idiots (not all Christians, just these idiots)

Did you know that some Christians actually believe that the world is flat? It's true. These are the people who are standing in the way of progress.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post. *bashes head against wall and prays to Waluigi for forgiveness*

FRuMMaGe said:
Yep. Hardcore Christians say dinosaurs never existed because they weren't mentioned in the bible.

What idiots (not all Christians, just these idiots)

Did you know that some Christians actually believe that the world is flat? It's true. These are the people who are standing in the way of progress.

Those aren't hardcore Christians, those are crazy maniacs :lol:

And Dinosaurs were mentioned in the Bible, the Leviathan and the Behemoth.

I had a history teacher once(not a Christian) and he believed the world was flat...

Well off to work!

^I actually asked my pastor this specific question and he told me that since they aren't mentioned in the bible, the only logical explanation is that they were created by the devil.

Damn Christians. Damn family forcing me into Christianity.

LevesqueIsKing said:
^I actually asked my pastor this specific question and he told me that since they aren't mentioned in the bible, the only logical explanation is that they were created by the devil.

Damn Christians. Damn family forcing me into Christianity.

It's not all Christians, just baptists! (lol, jk XD)

But yeah most normal Christians don't believe in that junk.

Well I'm REALLY off to work this time.

bilzar said:
Those aren't hardcore Christians, those are crazy maniacs :lol:

And Dinosaurs were mentioned in the Bible, the Leviathan and the Behemoth.

I had a history teacher once(not a Christian) and he believed the world was flat...

Well off to work!
The Leviathan was a sea creature (not unlike a dinosaur actually), but the Behemoth was a humanoid elephant-like creature.

'Behold Behemoth,
which I made as I made you;
he eats grass like an ox.
Behold, his strength is in his loins,
and his power in the muscles of his belly.
He makes his tail stiff like a cedar;
the sinews of his thighs are knit together.
His bones are tubes of bronze,
his limbs like bars of iron.
He is the first of the works of God;
let him who made him bring near his sword!
For the mountains yield food for him
where all the wild beast play.
Under the lotus plant he lies,
in the covert of the reeds and in the marsh.
For his shade the lotus tree covers him
the willows of the brook surround him.
Behold, if the river is turbulent he is not frightened;
he is confident though Jordan rushes against his mough.
Can one take him with hooks,
or pierce his nose with a snare?'
-Job 40:15-24

FRuMMaGe said:
The Leviathan was a sea creature (not unlike a dinosaur actually), but the Behemoth was a humanoid elephant-like creature.

'Behold Behemoth,
which I made as I made you;
he eats grass like an ox.
Behold, his strength is in his loins,
and his power in the muscles of his belly.
He makes his tail stiff like a cedar;
the sinews of his thighs are knit together.
His bones are tubes of bronze,
his limbs like bars of iron.
He is the first of the works of God;
let him who made him bring near his sword!
For the mountains yield food for him
where all the wild beast play.
Under the lotus plant he lies,
in the covert of the reeds and in the marsh.
For his shade the lotus tree covers him
the willows of the brook surround him.
Behold, if the river is turbulent he is not frightened;
he is confident though Jordan rushes against his mough.
Can one take him with hooks,
or pierce his nose with a snare?'
-Job 40:15-24

Actually the Leviathan is one of those giant Crocodile Dinosaur things...can't remember the name. It was supposedly sighted during WWII.

If you read that scripture it is describing a Brontosaurus, and that is what I believe it is.

Should be interesting to watch. Hopefully, they post the full televised version of the autopsy on the National Geographic website. I would be interested in watching it and I doubt that the show will be available where I live.

Back