Disaster: day of crisis trailer

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
this game looks really good ( visually )

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHaItCFGI_g[/MEDIA]

does any know of any news on it release dates,controls etc

The game looks pretty good...as for release dates im not sure.

The controls will probably be the same, if not similar to Splinter cell...since thats a 3rd person shooter...

I think the game looks awesome, I would just like to see more of the game in action. I would also like to know a little bit about the story since it seems odd to me that the main character is saving the world from things like floods with handheld guns...

Looks interesting, that guy looks pretty sweet. Hopefully the controls are good.

LordCrump said:
I think the game looks awesome, I would just like to see more of the game in action. I would also like to know a little bit about the story since it seems odd to me that the main character is saving the world from things like floods with handheld guns...

just shoot at mother nature!!!:devil:

the game looks good.

Since MGS 3 Snake Eater Ive been a HUGE fan of survival games!
I am definetley going to check this one out!
As for release dates...everyone is uncertain...but it should come out this year

sounds weird they focus on natural disasters like it will be a survival game but really the natural disaster is just a time limit until you lose no mater what from what I've heard. The story is that you are a retired special forces agent and a rouge group has stolen something during the disasters

E7ernal said:
the trailer makes it look as if the Wii controls would not suit it.

Haha! Where the hell do u get that from? They have control schemes at their hands with the wii-mote than they would with any other controller!!

maybe this could be the next best since zelda by the looks of it

any one agree ?

Here's an actual picture of the game
[MEDIA]http://www.jeux-france.com/Webmasters/Images/50981520070222_160849_0_big.jpg[/MEDIA]

Nintendo is publishing I don't know about the developer I don't really know what to compare this to it's never really been done

Back