Disaster Day of Crisis----Finally NEW Screen shots

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Finally how long has it been well here you are.

disaster-day-of-crisis-1.jpg

disaster-day-of-crisis-2.jpg

disaster-day-of-crisis-3.jpg

disaster-day-of-crisis-4.jpg

disaster-day-of-crisis-5.jpg

disaster-day-of-crisis-6.jpg
http://www.wiisworld.com/images/screenshots/disaster-day-of-crisis-6.jpg
disaster-day-of-crisis-7.jpg

disaster-day-of-crisis-8.jpg

disaster-day-of-crisis-9.jpg

the graphics look PS2 standards to me, maybe they will improve who knows

one thing i know this game looks great, and from the new screenshots they look like they will have a variety of gameplay methods

1s econd it all went missing grrrr

Last edited:
lol good job there buddy :lol:

EDIT::: Ok u fixed it...nice shot...this is a game im def gettin

Last edited:
man, this game .....is....gonna........be............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Wah! Looks so kewl! *brickedforsayingkewl*

I like the tidal wave. o_O
Thankies for posting caps. I've been oblivious to this title, apparently. I don't remember ever seeing it before.

Im glad to see theres still development on this game considering Project HAMMER's status. I assume there is still no release date.

theyve been posted on here already in the various Nintendo Conference threads (at least linked to the pics anyways) but thers no specific thread for this game.

they are cool screens, looks like a sweet game though i still dont fully understand what its about other than natural disasters

Hope gameplay would be good. I'm adding this to my what-to-get-games list.. :smilewinkgrin:

SensesFail said:
i still dont fully understand what its about other than natural disasters

Isn't the idea to save the world by saving people? Surviving the disators and helping other people .. whilst (so it looks) shooting some nasties as well.
Really rather excited about this game :D

Its a survival game thats all i know, but the pics seem to show a variety of gameplay, and yeah some nasties,

I think it looks great.

As far as i can understand the game is supposed to be about a lot of natural disasters hitting the USA, in the midst of it all some terrorists steal a nuclear device and you have to stop the terrorists while surviving the disasters and saving people.

looking at the 3rd screenie down, bottom left hand corner, looks like you can search for bodies

5th + 6th, bottom right hand corner, "concentration" I wonder if thats "bullet time" effect.

daviduk200 said:
Its a survival game thats all i know, but the pics seem to show a variety of gameplay, and yeah some nasties,

Holy cabbage, I haven't played a survival game since Survival Kids for the GBC (and I'm betting no one knows what that is. unfortunate, it was such a good game)! I definitely must get now, I've always wanted a game like this~ The whole terrorist things feels a little cheap to me, but that can be ignored. Ruuun from the tidal waaave! >< :sick:

same, i agree if it is actually terrorist plot, its sound very cheap n unlikly.
i mean the world is in terror from natural dissasters, whats a little nuka gonna do n why would they wanna do iy?

Back