Screens and New info on "Disaster: Day of Crisis

Doesn't look that good to be honest. I base most graphics on Red Steel now and that doesn't look too clever.

Marc said:
Doesn't look that good to be honest. I base most graphics on Red Steel now and that doesn't look too clever.

dude its not that bad. looks like low end 360 graphics.

It's still in pretty early development.

Clean up some textures, bump the frame-rate to 60 and they have themselves a winner!

I'm a sucker for doomsday movies like 'The Day After Tomorrow' and 'Armageddon'! This game is like a dream come true for people like me!

i can relate to you exactly, i love those movies.....and now a game! it cant get any better for me :)

AtomicB said:
Let's just hope that this game doesn't get scratched like PROJECT HAMMER. That game looked pretty incredible.

i don know i have a feeling that project hammer will come back.

ive had that for a while........but now i feel likes its just false hope:(

vashivihan said:
dude its not that bad. looks like low end 360 graphics.
The basics are there, I just think it needs more detail on the charactors, shadows and texture etc. The taxi doesn't look too clever though does it!

Marc said:
The basics are there, I just think it needs more detail on the charactors, shadows and texture etc. The taxi doesn't look too clever though does it!

they still have 6-8 months to fix everything up so it should be good

like i already mentioned......this isnt the final copy, it will get better, thats probably just a prototype

Looks like those screens don't have bump mapping - it should look clearer and more impressive in the final version. Also, I loved the detail in the buildings.

Overall, I'm liking the look of this game.

now, i just hope that the game stays, unlike prject hammer

zap is this a nintendo franchise? i've been jonesin for some new nintendo franchises on wii (no offense to mario, etc. )

PS [sarcasm]since the reticule looks like resident evil umbrella chronicles' reticule it will probably be only as fun as that game...[/sarcasm]

Back