Disaster: Day of Crisis hitting Nintendo’s Wii in May?

CantGetAWii said:
Well alright, but that date is for Europe and serves no purpose to me really, unless it comes out earlier in North America or just after. Should have included Europe in the title :wink:
comeon!! give those Europeans a chance. they have been getting the shorter end of a stick for a long time.

^ Very true. Still a US release date would be nice to know, even if it's 3 months after the EU release. This game looked awesome from day 1, especially because Day After Tomorrow is one of my favorite movies. Just the thought of watching a virtual tidal wave engulf buildings around you is awesome.

powerpc127 said:
^ Very true. Still a US release date would be nice to know, even if it's 3 months after the EU release. This game looked awesome from day 1, especially because Day After Tomorrow is one of my favorite movies. Just the thought of watching a virtual tidal wave engulf buildings around you is awesome.

yeah i mean it eould have to comeout in NA if it comes out in EU. Its the logic

I cant really say that I am excited for this game. Even if its really good ill just end up renting it because its a one player game. If the date really is in may then all I can say is that nintendo is trying to squeeze every penny out of every wii owner before the summer.

vashivihan said:
comeon!! give those Europeans a chance. they have been getting the shorter end of a stick for a long time.

Um, alright, but I wasn't putting down Europe. I was simply saying your title was misleading, as that date pertains to Europe and not North America, so that should have been in the title of the thread as well. Thats what I was saying.

vashivihan said:
yeah i mean it eould have to comeout in NA if it comes out in EU. Its the logic

Well yeah, but thats not always the case. It could come out before or after.
They get Mario Kart Wii before North America does, so really you saying they get the shorter end of the stick isn't always true, at least not in this case anyways. And they may get this game before us as well.

CantGetAWii said:
Um, alright, but I wasn't putting down Europe. I was simply saying your title was misleading, as that date pertains to Europe and not North America, so that should have been in the title of the thread as well. Thats what I was saying.

Well yeah, but thats not always the case. It could come out before or after.
They get Mario Kart Wii before North America does, so really you saying they get the shorter end of the stick isn't always true, at least not in this case anyways. And they may get this game before us as well.

yeah but the mario kart thing is the only instance where they got better deal and even thats questionable since we get brawl earlier than them.

Back