Disaster day of crisis possible release date?

thas

Canadian/Gamer for life
Sep 17, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
4614-1471-6665-4276
Much delayed Wii game Disaster: Day of Crisis has been dated by a German online retailer and is tapped for release on May 30, this year.

Developed by Monolith Studios, Disaster: Day of Crisis is a panic-inducing action game that pits the player against a series of natural disasters occurring in the United States.

As if that wasn't enough, a group of rogue commandos has taken advantage of the improbable chain of events and seized possession of an atomic weapon.

Crickey. If this game does well, just imagine what they're going to do for the sequel.

To see more about the game, check out our game page. We've asked Nintendo about the date and are still waiting to hear back.

source:http://computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=182698

personally if this is the release date i will not be happy. i will be so broke, i will have to rent this instead of buying it.

I don't plan to buy anything after Brawl for about 1 year at least, but I do hope this game launches soon because I like it and have been waiting for it.

{Axtlár} said:
I don't plan to buy anything after Brawl for about 1 year at least, but I do hope this game launches soon because I like it and have been waiting for it.

1 whole year? ur insane! no more heroes... mario kart...... 007(hopefully).... new kirby game... mario party....mario baseball for wii.... dude :shocked:

I can't find any updated trailers but the rough clips I've seen were certainly promising, although some of it needed some work to make it credible. Don't think I'll be buying it any time soon though, have enough to be playing!

this is waht wii needs. a new mature franchise to go with mario and zelda. only hope this game turns out good.

Seems like a sure Wii hit, and one I have been waiting for.
Hope the date is correct, although that is a German date. North America would probably be sooner, but maybe not.

Back