Release dates!!...As of NOW!

CantGetAWii said:
First off read the list properly, cus I put where I got the list from at the bottom. and second, i realize that you heard metriod was coming out in the spring. I heard it to, but they have moved some titles back I guess. This list shows the release dates as of NOW, like I stated in my name.

And what makes you think their list is reliable?

epikon said:
March 2007
3/01 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
3/01 - Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
3/05 - Mario Party 8
3/13 - Prince of Persia Rival Swords
3/20 - Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
3/20 - The Godfather: Blackhand Edition
3/27 - Medal of Honor Airborne

I reckon Godfather and MOH will only worth a rent imo, seeing as i dont think the game will have much replay value. Tigerwoods will be hit or miss. Mortal Combat and Mario 8 will be almost deffinate purchase. Same with Prince of Persia depending on its replay value.

I think godfather will have good replay.. just massacre people on the streets :p

Good list tho.

Skippy said:
And what makes you think their list is reliable?

Its the latest list ive seen and all of the dates seem reasonable. You dont have to follow it if you dont want to. Just stop complaining about it.

Anyone want to update the list for me, can go ahead.

CantGetAWii said:
Its the latest list ive seen and all of the dates seem reasonable. You dont have to follow it if you dont want to. Just stop complaining about it.

Anyone want to update the list for me, can go ahead.

Here's an actual list that Nintendo just released.

Feb. 14 Wii Play with Wii Remote
March 27 Disney's Meet the Robinsons
March Bust-A-Move Bash
March Prince of Persia Rival Swords
March TMNT (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
March Bionicle Heroes
March Blazing Angels Squadrons of WWII
Q1 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07
Q1 SSX Blur
Q1 The Godfather Blackhand Edition
Q1 Medal of Honor Vanguard
Q1 Sonic and the Secret Rings

Taken from here:
http://press.nintendo.com/articles.jsp?id=11109

Wheres your source to say Mario Galaxy is coming out in April? And wheres another source to say Brawl is coming out in June?

ok this is the last time im saying this. the source is at the bottom of the list. Rather than looking at a few titles and saying they wont come out that day, read the whole thing alright buddy. Also if anyone wants to update the list that would be great.

CantGetAWii said:
Yeah the list isnt official but these are what they are projected to be. Also the list shows Wii play, then Wii play (with remote). Meaning there are two different kinds. I wouldnt go by best buy for release dates cus they have no idea really. They just go by what they've been told along time ago. This list is somewhat updated, and seems pretty likely. There will no doubt be delays, but I think its pretty safe to go by this.

if SSBB comes out at june 1st id be fine cause my b-day is very close to june

Back