disaster day crisis

The clip is too short but the Sadness trailer looks awsome!!

Supermariomp3 said:
was that an actor or is that in game footage. If it is then damn those are really good graphics.
Yeah I was wondering the same... I think it was an actress either PS3 have already so realistics graphics as real life... so I think it was an actress

no way can they make graphics like that on the wii! If that's real, bless my soul....*tear leaks from eye*

I think making the game black and white would definitely make better use of the hardware, you no longer have to deal with colors to process. If that it real (not saying it is, I kind of doubt it, but I can hope), then 360 and PS3 no longer have anything to brag about, and there will be no reason to even own one.

Arcadium said:
Yeah I was wondering the same... I think it was an actress either PS3 have already so realistics graphics as real life... so I think it was an actress
It is a real actress, even ps3 is not lifelike graphics yet, the biggest problem with making lifelike graphics is the development time would be extraordinary, but from what I've seen of the ps3 trailers they are nowhere near there yet, the trailer does look nice but the whole fact that the developers state she is a schyso and the experience stays with you, I don't want to get any split personalities, also has anyone seen necro-nesia that one looks good too.

Back