Disaster: Day of Crisis

Haz

Nintendo Encyclopedia
Nov 22, 2006
England, UK
1. Where is this game...?

2. Anybody have any more info on it besides its about disasters... i.e. is it RPG / Adventure / FPS etc..

i belive that it is an action survival game, where the earth is suffering different crisis, for example hurracains, tornadoes, earthquakes and stuff..............not very sure about anything else, have you tried this thing called............GOOOOOOOOOOGLE

Yeah, this game is survival horror (sortof like Resident Evil) and it will be published by Nintendo. We should hear more about it at this years E3, so just be patient. It is bound to be great.

zapasant93 said:
have you tried this thing called............GOOOOOOOOOOGLE

!!! Well **** me sherlock why didn't i think of that... of course i bloody well did - what a retard thing to say.

oh and just to add, if you google, you are most likely to be directed to fan sites (i.e. where you can find the most information, e.g wiichat) - hence why i would ask here, as people here are more likely to know than anywhere else.

i know it is a nintendo game, it was on their wii site when it was lauched, but has since been removed. i've seen all the video's on the web but they don't give any extra information.

i was really looking for if someone could say whether this would be an adult style game or a kiddies game on saving the environment.

Haz...

I figured my video explained how it looked in action mode... just tryin' to help...

Matt!

Back