disk help?

uhmm i dnt think thats normal u should contact nintendo.....
i no mysims makes a loud sound within the wii but thats normal

i know i have mysims and its nothing like that but the wierd thing is the disk reads fine even though it makes a funny noise

wii_fanatic said:
:wtf: Ok when ever i put in a disk it makes a funny sound when the disk is spinning and it happens for all my games. :shocked:

Wii_fanatic thats perfectly normal as long as its not so loud it annoys or distracts you if it does then contact Nintendo because I predict there may be a problem with the disc drive or the laser or even the tracks that keep the disc in place.

that happened quite a lot with my Wii when i first got it to the point i had to restart it for it to work.... but it only does it the 1st time for a new cd... atleast it did it for like 3 of mine and then it stopped doing that... maybe it'll go away.... Maybe its cuz its new or something???? :crazy:

wii_fanatic said:
it varys on noise levels but it can get pretty damn noisy

then I reccomend you call Nintendo because its not supposed to make noises that elevate or descend. I think the problem is with the laser then. Send yours in now if you want to avoid any problems.

lilangel89 said:
that happened quite a lot with my Wii when i first got it to the point i had to restart it for it to work.... but it only does it the 1st time for a new cd... atleast it did it for like 3 of mine and then it stopped doing that... maybe it'll go away.... Maybe its cuz its new or something???? :crazy:

What you just said angel is completely and utterly retarded. It doesnt stop making that noise in some cases depending on how bad the laser does it but it doesnt go away forever got that?

k i emailed nintendo and told me it was normal but this was probably some teenager getting paid mininum wage to tell me my wii is ok

Have you put anything on the discs? Like wrote on them...put stickers on them...ect? That could be the problem.

Back