Dj Hero 2 friends needed

Hey guys looking for dj hero friends anyone welcome to add me

Whats up fellow DJ Hero community Iam looking to get some wii buds to play with here . I play all the time ,My game name is MasterYoda (currently atop the leaderboard which proves i play all the time lol) If you would like to add me , please do!!! cya's in da game !!!!!

oh yeah number would be good eh ?

5923-0107-6875-6546

Whats up fellow DJ Hero community Iam looking to get some wii buds to play with here . I play all the time ,My game name is MasterYoda (currently atop the leaderboard which proves i play all the time lol) If you would like to add me , please do!!! cya's in da game !!!!!

5923-0107-6875-6546

you're Master Yoda?? : O
wow, i think you only need like 700 DP to beat the Duvalator.
I'm pretty good too ,im only 600th or something (bcuz it takes so damn long xD) but you'll find me in the top 10 of some mixes...
Anyway, here's my code, please add me! :)

5923-0107-6875-6546

you're Master Yoda?? : O
wow, i think you only need like 700 DP to beat the Duvalator.
I'm pretty good too ,im only 600th or something (bcuz it takes so damn long xD) but you'll find me in the top 10 of some mixes...
Anyway, here's my code, please add me! :)

lol ya i surpassed him yesterday morning ....u have been added bro

5923-0107-6875-6546

Hmm, I'm not sure if I ever heard of you before.
Oh well, if you look at the 'song leaderboards' on hard you probably know who I am.
I play with the name Jasper. I don't have ALOT of DJP but yeah I'm pretty good at hard.. I hope I can battle you sometimes (if you play expert I can try to play expert, all though I kinda suck)

Add me I'm going to add you in a few minutes.

Hey guys

Hey I just recently got new internet but dont have wireless yet I have to get that piece that usb's into my wii. I will get it soon and then be back on to play. Havent been on in a month and im jonesin to battle again . Be back online within a week or so.

Hey I just recently got new internet but dont have wireless yet I have to get that piece that usb's into my wii. I will get it soon and then be back on to play. Havent been on in a month and im jonesin to battle again . Be back online within a week or so.

Looking forward

Back