Do i buy one?

Daz09

WiiChat Member
Sep 3, 2007
Hello...Ive been into games consoles for the last 8 years of my life and currently own a playstation 2........i have never owned a nintendo in my life and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is worth me buying this.....money is not a problem.....however i dont want to waste it.....Im a sporty guy and am also wondering if many sports games are out on wii.....

Many thanks

I say yes go for it ! the new control system will make sports games very interesting ! But for your own peace of mind why not do a search on some of the up coming games for the Wii and see what you think ? The Wii comes with a nice little sports pack when you buy the Wii featuring tennis , bowling , boxing , golf and baseball . Also worth mentioning is that nintendo systems have always been a blast in groups and the Wii will be no different . So the long and short of it yes its worth getting but just to put your mind at rest do a little search on up coming games and see for your self .

The wii is very worth it because of its diverse and different style. It is very entertaining and enjoyable for the whole family because of its control features. Nintendo has a great customer service and overall the Wii is the best system I have ever own so far.

paintba||er said:
Just look through the games that are coming out for it and if there are a lot that you want then get one. It isn't like you are going to be at a big loss if you don't like it anyway since it is so cheap.
=[
i dont get your sig =/ open windows break computers?? o.o as in like heat from sunlight or something? =?

Thanks...I most probably will buy one....Are the controllers easy to use and is the motion aspect easy?

Sovieto said:
=[
i dont get your sig =/ open windows break computers?? o.o as in like heat from sunlight or something? =?

He means windows as in the operating system.
I love windows and macs.

Yes get one.
Great games are coming. Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and one is out now that is great: Metroid Prime 3 Corruption. I have praised these all over the forum as have others :lol:.

If you're a sporty guy, then the Wii would be your best choice. There are many games that haves many different kinds of sports. If you prefer shooters and graphics, get a 360 or PS3 since money isn't a problem for you.

We just scored one last week, should be here at the end of this week with a few extra accessories (Note I managed to resist all the "wii" jokes :D ).

Anyway, for our videogame time, we tend to like the classics like all the Mario variants (Paper, Galaxy, Kart, etc.). The simple multiplayer games like MP8 we've probably had more fun with the last several months than anything else we've played!

We're in a situation where we could have the other next gen consoles, but I haven't run into anything that really knocks my socks off (funwise). The X360 and PS3 (per like 20 other threads currently running) without question have higher quality graphics (higher resolution, better TM, more exotic effects, faster buses, etc.), but we approached it from the games-we-want-to-play vs. games-with-better-graphics.

The only current game I'd like to spend some time with (non-Wii) is Forza 2 on the X360 - it's looks fantastic, and I've heard the physics are top notch.

I actually track my car (mainly down here in the Southeast), so I'm always interested in seeing how real driving/track dynamics are designed into the game.

~DT

i say buy one for the sake of never owning a nintendo system, with the wii you can basically play the best games from all previous nintendo systems

there are sport games, however i didn't really like the controls for madden

but there are mario sport games and those are the ones i like the best, super mario strikers charged is pretty good

the controls are pretty easy however some games force the motion controls down the games throat where it shouldn't belong, however some games are very smooth with the controls

Back