do people still brawl?

Vorx

New to fourm
Nov 17, 2010
PA
Wii Online Code
1962-4821-3957-9924
does anyone on here even play this anymore? i was looking at match finder and its mostly all dated back to 08

millions of people still play brawl check out allisbrawl.com

allisbrawl

I feel the inner ragequit inside of me...

Plenty of people play it, sure; just not here. The people left from the times that Brawl had an active thread every minute of the day are 90% of the people who still play here, and we usually organize matches by PM or VM only, so... yeah. Sad face or not, Wiichat's Brawling days are over 'till the next Smash Bros. game comes out (if it does... but since Sakurai hasn't announced the series 100% dead, my hopes incredibly slowly rise), in which case it won't be called "Brawling" anymore.

Now that I think about it, I might ragequit Smash Bros. if the Classic Controller can't be used on the next console. Never felt right with a Wiimote/Nunchuck... Doubt it will with their next controller, either.

I just got a new Wii, after my last one was stolen about a year ago. I wanted to play Super Smash Bros Brawl online with friends and wondered if people were still playing it out there. My code is 1505 9389 2096. If you guys are interested please add me.

Back