Smash Bros Brawl Delayed?

MySims said:
Its because this game is a hudge deal you noob

Exactly.

THIS GAME MADE ME BUY THE WII AND NOW IT'S COMING ON FEBRUARY 10TH!!!

At least Microsoft has a lot of omgwtf-ownage online games already.
I keep telling myself now... SHOULD-HAD-BOUGHT-360!!

My love for Nintendo fell away...

MySims said:
ya the site made by the Maker of the game is Nooby... next your gonna say Nintendo.com is inacurate

What are you talking about? It was nsider. What does that have to do with the site made by sakurai?

soul and mysims need to calm down seriously. My sims is calling everybody noobs left and right. You had no business calling john a noob. He made a valid and good post.

And soul. Just calm down, i'm sure sakurai will tell us why he delayed the game and i'm sure he'll have a good reason.

No reason is good enough since they said ''NOT NEXT YEAR, NOT THIS SPRING SSBB WILL BE OUT ON DECEMBER 3''

I'm not really FREAKING over it, I'm just bored and...
OK IM FREAKING OVER IT!1 :sick:

Wreked said:
What are you talking about? It was nsider. What does that have to do with the site made by sakurai?

soul and mysims need to calm down seriously. My sims is calling everybody noobs left and right. You had no business calling john a noob. He made a valid and good post.

And soul. Just calm down, i'm sure sakurai will tell us why he delayed the game and i'm sure he'll have a good reason.

Sorry wreked and john... Im just really mad that the game isnt comming out soon. plus ure not a noob, im just mad.

MySims said:
Sorry wreked and john... Im just really mad that the game isnt comming out soon. plus ure not a noob, im just mad.

I know you are, as am I and plenty of other smash players. Just please don't take it out on us. Punch you're little sister or something.

Wreked said:
I know you are, as am I and plenty of other smash players. Just please don't take it out on us. Punch you're little sister or something.

LOL!!!
Srsly, LMAO!!
XD
Thx for making my day :D

There could be several reasons why this game was delayed. Plz feel free to add more after me:lol:

1) Nintnedo knew they couldnt beat Halo 3 for Game f the year so they put brawl in 2008 so it can get 2008 game of the year.
2) The game was behind and they needed to balance all the characters
3) Mintnedo is trying to boost Mario Galaxies sales, by putting the games farther apart.
4) Miyamoto just likes to watch us suffer and is probably laughing about the situation with his fellow comrades from hell.
5) There never was an actual game in production, Nintendo is just fooling with us.
6) Nintendo just likes pushing back amazing games.
7) They will keep pushing Brawl back till the next system comes out, just like Twilight Princess.

SoUL said:
What Mingus said is true. If they dont have a bug-free version by december it just means they dont have enough man-power.

If a project is this close to being finished, throwing more manpower at it will just slow things down even more (unless the extra manpower is just for testing). Trust me, I've seen it happen like that on many occasions. And yes, I am a software developer (although not games).

LOTS of things can go wrong in a project of that size, at any point in the process.

That would suck if they scrapped the game:sick:

Nintnedo's headquarters wont survive the night.

laderer5 said:
There could be several reasons why this game was delayed. Plz feel free to add more after me:lol:

1) Nintnedo knew they couldnt beat Halo 3 for Game f the year so they put brawl in 2008 so it can get 2008 game of the year.
3) Mintnedo is trying to boost Mario Galaxies sales, by putting the games farther apart.
4) Miyamoto just likes to watch us suffer and is probably laughing about the situation with his fellow comrades from hell.
5) There never was an actual game in production, Nintendo is just fooling with us.
7) They will keep pushing Brawl back till the next system comes out, just like Twilight Princess.
I'll judge all your opinions...
1) That's a lame excuse...didn't happen because of that
2) Probably not the reason either
3) I'm not sure who Mintendo is but you might have a point there
4) I'll kill him
5) It's too late I allready hate Nintendo
6) I'll kill them too
7) I'll kill myself

Originally Posted by laderer5
There could be several reasons why this game was delayed. Plz feel free to add more after me

1) stupid
2) Best reason
3) Possibility but stupid
4)
5) lol im gonna write Reggie and Sakurai's name in my death note
6) agree but nah
7) >_>

Ha, this game gave me a pretty bad day. I actually told my boss off accidently. If his boss wasn't my dad I wouldn't have a job lol. This day blows....(and your moms doin it)

Back