Smash Bros. Brawl set for Euro release on June 01?

yeah i think they do i m so cut it could be over 2 months before i even get my hands on this game this really sucks big time im really angry atm

Napalmbrain said:
1. Most of the characters don't talk.
2. It's a fighting game. Besides "round 1", "select character", etc. there shouldn't be a whole lot to stuff to translate (this being a Nintendo game, the story mode is obviously not going to be very heavy).
3. My point about Microsoft still stands.
okayy then here is my reponse in the you said yurs AHEMM!!
1.YOUR POINT!!!!
2.YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!
3. NINTENDO - MICROSOFT TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES SO STOP COMPARIN!!!

short n' sweet:D

They never make a very good job of translating. A lot of games we get over here are still in 'American' not English.

Hyde14 said:
okayy then here is my reponse in the you said yurs AHEMM!!
1.YOUR POINT!!!!
2.YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!
3. NINTENDO - MICROSOFT TWO DIFFERENT COMPANIES SO STOP COMPARIN!!!

short n' sweet:D

1. And that point is true.
2. Nintendo games don't have plots, they have excuses.
3. Yeah, Nintendo hates Europe while Microsoft actually treats us with some respect.

By the way, I think you should move here to Europe and see how Nintendo treats us with contempt before you defend them. Take Super Paper Mario for example: we wait five months longer than you guys, and they still didn't bother to iron out the glitches!

Last edited:
we always get stuff last from nintendo but i don't mind i still like and resepect nintendo and must a good reason the long wait. :)

their is no reason to make me wait one day i will own a nucular war head and i will point it and the big N they do have a big N dont they? and demand them to make release dates even

Napalmbrain said:
1. And that point is true.
2. Nintendo games don't have plots, they have excuses.
3. Yeah, Nintendo hates Europe while Microsoft actually treats us with some respect.

By the way, I think you should move here to Europe and see how Nintendo treats us with contempt before you defend them. Take Super Paper Mario for example: we wait five months longer than you guys, and they still didn't bother to iron out the glitches!
yo guy I never played paper mario so I have nuthin to say on that and im not defending no one including Nintendo less they pay me too so if you wanna complain bout sumthing do it to them not to me cause honestly i could care less...

Hyde14 said:
yo guy I never played paper mario so I have nuthin to say on that and im not defending no one including Nintendo less they pay me too so if you wanna complain bout sumthing do it to them not to me cause honestly i could care less...

Here we go again... the american egoism.

Tomatktchp said:
Here we go again... the american egoism.
just want to pop in and say not all americans are dbags! i actually have rep from a euroguy saying i am the nicest american on the forums, bc it pisses me off that nintendo cant have two sets of teams working towards a amerieuro release.
youre welcome.

samXcor3 said:
just want to pop in and say not all americans are dbags! i actually have rep from a euroguy saying i am the nicest american on the forums, bc it pisses me off that nintendo cant have two sets of teams working towards a amerieuro release.
youre welcome.

I didn't mean all americans are egoists... sorry for not being clear there.
I just HATE when american just don't care about anyone but themself, much like George Bush.

Back