Reason for Brawl Delay?

well from my lookings on internet n good thinking that so many people made preorders that its impossible for them 2 make enough n make it into english. just by adding another week for us like they did japan is impossible. i think they really screwed up announcing this game so early though.. if a another delay happens im goin 2 give up on this game

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand im pissed off I could throw my Wii off balcony. But on the other hand I would much rather want a game that meets all hype and pays off greatly with good game play and amazing online play. Just as long as it doesn't end up like DBZ Boudikai Tenkaichi 3 excuse for online play.

these delays are really starting to get on my last nerve...i know they are trying to make it better but if they delay it anymore it better be the best damn game i ever played.

Guys

Cut your gay whining and just let them do their job. Obviously they wouldn't have delayed it unless it was important, and would you rather have a brawl game out early with a ton of bugs (online play was reported to be bugged) or a later brawl as a game that you'll remember and play for life. One month won't kill you.

HAHAHAHAH i wouldnt be suprised if it got delayed again! :p

but yea im still pissed. :p

they're proabably taking their sweet time translating it to english

jinsang said:
HAHAHAHAH i wouldnt be suprised if it got delayed again! :p

but yea im still pissed. :p

they're proabably taking their sweet time translating it to english

Making a Japanese version and having no intention of having an English version is just crazy eh? :lol:

Japanese get 1st dibs. :|

Yeah, I guess I'm pretty much over the delay now, except for the occasional outbursts in the future where I'll be asking myself, "Why aren't I playing Brawl right now?" As long as the online is perfect (no glitches at all), it'll be worth it.

Fire Flower said:
That is the stupidest thing I have heard all day. -_-

They don't enjoy making delays.

I ALWAYS do idiotic or stupid postes, that's why everyone hates me.
I can only see that all these americans cry because it gets delayed a month. Sure, maybe it is a pretty hard pain, a month is pretty much (not ironic).
But this game will not come out in Europe until this summer, and still nobody cares and thinks it is sad for themself.

It's pretty much annoyning, because everyone just keeps on crying and keeps on crying over a month delay, and we europeans may not even get it this summer, because they may get delayed with the languages.

I'm just getting pissed on these guys. If you now excuse me, I'm gonna take a crap on myself.

Thank you, come again.

OMG...dunno what happened to my browser...it triple posted....erase the repeated posts please.

To be fair at least NA has a confirmed release date lol Europe hasnt even got a projected release date so stop moaning. It will probably be out in Europe about christmas 2008 lol...

It's delayed because they are implementing the wii-board. The one they use for wii-fit... Here is the site that has a vid. of them playing it with the board... It looks really cool!
OWNED!

Last edited:
My birthday is March 2nd. It's a lot of March birthdays, And it want seem as long now since its coming out a week after my birthday. I think Nintendo just needs time to change the Japanese version to English and it mite take them a months time to do that. And like someone said before they mite change it back to it's previous release.

Last edited:
I actually despise Nintendo for doing this. I let loose with a severe rant when they delayed it to Feb 10th, I couldnt believe their arrogance and stupididty. Now......I dont even know what to say. I could seriously throw up on Nintendo right now. To all the people saying "just chill out, its only a videogame", you could say "its only a _____" to anything, the fact is people have been MORE than patient with Nintendo, and have been f&^%ed over by them REPEATEDLY. I really wish there was some way for us to get the game, but not PAY for it, so Nintendo learns it's lesson about not delaying things OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER again. It's just not okay. The ONLY thing that will stop them from doing this in the future is if they don't see massive profits from the sales of SSBB. Something has to get through their heads, because at this point people are pissed for a very very good reason.
This is beyond ridiculous.

Back