Reason for Brawl Delay?

O My Gosh Look At The Site!!!!! It Says March 8th!!!!!nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

and all the say is Sorry... Cant they give us a solid reason
- Like we want to make more copies
- the online has problems
- we need to fix bugs with characters
- we just want to torture you
- we want to make you cry
- We havent even started the online and we need to.
- All the demos that people have played was all we had and we are in the process of making the rest of the game.
- I want to wait until december to release it, so i am going to delay it each month.
- I just feel like it
- Nintendo wants to release it in 2012 so it can be a bundle with the new system.

well now we know how halo 3 fans felt when they got delayed. How long was there delay?

Because they wanna take a crap on us. Take their official dog and make it take crap on Europe and America.

Shortly; Nintendo hates us all.
Thank you.

To All The People On The First page Who said It Wouldn't Get Delayed:

PWNED

For My Emotion To The Delay...

:mad5::incazzato: :mad2: :prrr: :mad:

How is delaying it a month going to make it better? It didn't get delayed a month in Japan. It's really crappy of Nintendo to wait until less than a month to release and delay this game again.

My guess is they partied too hard during New Years' Week, and did a lame job...so now they're fixing all the bugs they made then.

My other theory is that they'll be using the extra week in Japan to practice and be the best in Japan and kick everyone's butt...then America gets delayed a month so that everyone in Japan can kick America's butt in the game...then Europe they assume is full of old people so they're not even bothering to decide yet.

Tomatktchp said:
Because they wanna take a crap on us. Take their official dog and make it take crap on Europe and America.

Shortly; Nintendo hates us all.
Thank you.

That is the stupidest thing I have heard all day. -_-

They don't enjoy making delays.

Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.
I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

Wiitime said:
and all the say is Sorry... Cant they give us a solid reason
- Like we want to make more copies
- the online has problems
- we need to fix bugs with characters
- we just want to torture you
- we want to make you cry
- We havent even started the online and we need to.
- All the demos that people have played was all we had and we are in the process of making the rest of the game.
- I want to wait until december to release it, so i am going to delay it each month.
- I just feel like it
- Nintendo wants to release it in 2012 so it can be a bundle with the new system.
Technically they don't have to give us a solid reason... If I were to choose a reason why it's delayed though, i'd rock with this one.

- I just feel like it

Back