do you own an iPod? POLL?

Do you own an iPod?

• Total voters
I have the first version of the iPod Nano. When the iPod Touch comes out on the 29th (i think) where I live, I'll be getting one for my birthday in October.

Never ever ever wanted an iPod before. Always thought they were a rip off; something that you could get elsewhere for cheaper.

But I'll be purchasing an iPod Touch in the next 3 weeks. There... different.

i have 1 but i dont use it as i cant be bothered to carry it around

i love my video iPod!!! got it for Christmas, and it still looks as good as new. i take really good care of my things. id die if i ever lose it......or worse.......BREAK IT XD

mmm i put down yes even though i don't have one cause i just lost mine two days ago and i plan on getting teh touch

i usually don't buy things cause it has a certain name on it, but i got my iopd vid used for a cheap price, and i foudn it nice, and i've had bad experience with other mp3 players

and i want to buy the touch cause i love interactive stuff....i'm guessing most people with a ds here would agree that interactive devices kick-ass

I have an iPod mini (green). I love it. It may not have colour, or a huge capacity, or video/picture capability, but it's still fantastic. I don't get why people hate iPods. They're heaps good.

Back