Do you predict shortages?

RJU690

WiiChat Member
Mar 31, 2007
Atlanta
Okay, I am aware that this is probably a stupid question but I was wondering if there are going to be major shortages with the Xbox 360 Elite similar to the one with the launch of the Nintendo Wii? I was just finally able to get my hands on a Nintendo Wii and I don't want this to be the case the the Xbox 360 Elite.

you do know the 360 started the whole "shortage trend" right?
would have been better to compare it to that..dsoent matter but anyways
i predict no, i really dont think there is a high demand for these, but thats just what i think

I highly doubt it. And even if supplies are low, there will be plenty of Premiums to go around.

I work in the electronics section at Walmart. I can see some people buying the elite, but like David said there are plenty of pros we got 2 in stock as of yesterday. If they are real desperate we have the core for sure.

Okay, I purchased one today to sell it on eBay. Do you think I will make a profit or will this be one of those stupid 14-year-old decisions that I will constantly regret?

RJU690 said:
Okay, I purchased one today to sell it on eBay. Do you think I will make a profit or will this be one of those stupid 14-year-old decisions that I will constantly regret?
well if it dosent sale with a profit you can just return it and only loose all of what? 2 bucks?

Wow, for some reason I completely forgot that I could simply just return it! (I'm not being sarcastic, even though it sounds like it. Even the comment explaining how I'm not sarcastic seems sarcastic.)

Don't sell it on Ebay we have 4 in stock and no one wants it kind of like the core they just sit there, but its only been 2 days I will keep you guys updated. Ebay you would have to sell for a lost its not like the Wii at all

no because most people already have a 360 and why would you get another just because it is black

peace out

Back