which one to get ... ?

sam13_90 said:
i liked that it had the 120 gig hard drive, i just wondered if i would have to use it.

if u have the space, you will use it..downloading demos get addicting lol, 20gb dont go far, but you can always delete stuff. it is a reasonable amount of space. but 120gb is more than enough

I say go with the Elite, it has way more function, has a 120gb hardrive, has built-in HDMI, and many more reasons so I think you should get one. No one knows when the new elites with the 65nm chips will be out probably when GTA 4 or the holidays come around.

thanks or everyones help!
i found out that the bundle is not ebgames exclusive so my dad and I went out to a Futureshop near my house and got an elite!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

unfortunately, since he bought it, he is now with holding it from me. he is going to give it to me for Christmas. crud ... only 2 more months :'(

now that i have it, i am getting my mom to get me halo 3 for Christmas, i have some money, i am just wondering, i want to get the black play and charge kit, is this kit worth it?(i already have rechargeable batteries for my wii)

and i am also wondering what game i should get, should i get gears or war, or Bioshock or i am also really wanting to get naruto rise of a ninja? it looks really good and i love the anime/manga series. what do you guys think i should do?

i also think mass effect is going to be good ...

Last edited:
Back