whats up with me

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
ok i don't know whats up with me but for the last month i've been starting to like xbox 360s i think its either because most of my friends have them even family or since i played my mates gears of wars online but i want to buy one and i was just wondering with the elite coming out whats the difference with the elite and with the premium in everything even price and is either one region free ?

The Elite Has a HDMI Port and A 120 GB hard drive and is Black (How Wonderful). If you have a HDTV with an HDMI port and are going to use the movie rental downloads (which I is only available in the USA) then I guess its ok. Otherwise just get the Premium it’s a good system if you intend just to play games e.g. gears of war

whats the difference in price and does the elite have a built in wireless thats what i heard

rishi 20 said:
long live wii

thats the first wii owner turn to the 360 side its useally the other way round

thanks for your unneeded post and i'm still keeping my wii and no its not wiierd so his wii for a 360

letobowie said:
Nope it’s not. A little of topic is the Wii and if it is how does it work regarding Different video regions e.g. NTSC or PAL

the wii is not region free either

Hey dude I just bought myself a 360 to compliment my wii.
Get the premium package - its £80 more expensive - but well worth the extras that are included.

The best deal right now is with Woolworths. You are getting a premium console + extra wireless controller. Gears of War, Crackdown, and PGR 3 for £299 (Thats what I got) Seperately this would all cost £430ish.

The diff between the core and premium is as follows.

Core has - wired controller and scart cable.

Premium has - wireless controller, scart & composite cables (for hd), 20gb hard drive, xbox live gold (1 month trial) - xbox live headset.

Elite is aimed at the PS3 market - overly expensive big black console - for people who absolutely have to have the "best" graphics mode available - HDMI
(The hard drive alone is £60 and the composite cables are £20)

BrandonMcAuslan said:
Hey dude I just bought myself a 360 to compliment my wii.
Get the premium package - its £80 more expensive - but well worth the extras that are included.

The best deal right now is with Woolworths. You are getting a premium console + extra wireless controller. Gears of War, Crackdown, and PGR 3 for £299 (Thats what I got) Seperately this would all cost £430ish.

The diff between the core and premium is as follows.

Core has - wired controller and scart cable.

Premium has - wireless controller, scart & composite cables (for hd), 20gb hard drive, xbox live gold (1 month trial) - xbox live headset.

Elite is aimed at the PS3 market - overly expensive big black console - for people who absolutely have to have the "best" graphics mode available - HDMI
(The hard drive alone is £60 and the composite cables are £20)

thanks for the info :thumbsup: ill check out my local woolworths

Back