my xbox repair ... ?

sam13_90

Mystic Master Sam
Mar 10, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
1952-6600-8624-7120
i got an xbox for christmas 2007 (the elite) it broke the same week.
microsoft sent me a box and i got the box on january 1st or 2nd.

the strange part is that the day before i got the box, the xbox started working again. sometimes when i start it up it will give me the rrod once or twice but work after that. sometimes it wont give me the rrod. (the console does not freeze in games, only gives me the rrod)

i got an 12 month gold card a few days ago, but am wondering if it will actually break before i send it in.

do they have some sort of time constraint on sending the box back, and if they dont, should i start my gold time, i just dont know if the xbox will break tomorrow, or next month.

one more thing, i am scared that if i send it in now, they will get it and start it up and it will work fine, then they will not do anything for it and send it back.

what should i do?

Send it in with a note or something saying only works sometimes and that is has broke down several times. oh and dont start your gold

Maybe its not really broken? Maybe you have lose plugs or something? Make sure everything is plugged in right and all the way. Remember there's alot of different reasons to get RROD. If it still keeps doing it, then yea, just put a note in it.

Excerpt From 360 Repair Info:

Notes:

• Please send the console to us as quickly as possible and make sure that it is within 20 days or we will cancel the repair order.
• Before you seal the package, make sure that you remove any discs from the disc tray and that you remove any other accessories (including the hard drive on Xbox 360) attached to the console.
• If we find any evidence of tampering or anything else that voids the warranty, we will not service the console and will return it to you un-repaired.

20 Days, Buddy.

Back